for Not liking You

7/18/2020 c1 Otakuami
I hate this story. I don't like it at all, not even 1% of it! Why, you ask? Hah! It's so easy to see it's about a girl being truthful to her feelings. It's a girl pretending to hate but actually deep down, harbours extremely strong feelings for the guy. See what I mean? Super cute and oddly cliche, one of the best combinations... Oops I mean the worst to like!
Can't you see the oblivious nature of the guy is obviously hurting her? Damn, she showcases and handles her feelings like a strong girl out there! No I meant every melodramatic teenager! My bad.
Anyways, pretending apart all in all it was actually a super short nice read haha. I totally was lying... I mean said the truth there XD
5/8/2009 c1 Wishing
this was really well written. i like how you kind of turn it around from the "i hate you" to the "you don't know that i love you". also, the style that you wrote in was really good. it's almost like a letter, but not really. more like a one way conversation. if you've read YOU DON'T KNOW ME, by David Klass, it's kind of like the first chapter
11/11/2008 c1 54big.break.and.laryngitis
i think... that you should write a follow-up... in which said arrogant, prideful guy kisses annoyingly denial-ful girl. or takes her to bed, either way. but you know, kissing is a tad more romantic, and less disturbing and scarring to young children. i'm just joking. you don't have to write a follow-up.

only, it would be good. i'm just saying, you know, it would. but obviously i like this as it is, it really doesn't need a follow-up. so, well, go you!
10/10/2008 c1 Green Eyed Angel
It's really nice, really. Like a note she'd give him, then strut away. As in "I really don't care, I'm over you."
10/2/2008 c1 3nothings-what-it-seems
HEHEHEH that was so funny... umm kinda remnds me of me... oops no what i mean someone else im so not like that ;) anyways i really like that it was very funny! R u writeing out of exsperiance?
8/7/2008 c1 1Passionately Yours
aww cute!
8/7/2008 c1 10Koki Enwai
Haha, very good. Yes, it's cliche, but you worked well with it. She's in denial. . . but not really. Very entertaining. Good job!

- Koki
7/26/2008 c1 1Jemia
hahaXDD

she so DOES love him :)

and I love your story :) it's so sweet, in that non-typical way

I'm a sucker for cliches

but I wanna know if he likes her back

will I ever find out?