for Isabelle Reid's Train Wreck

6/13/2009 c6 2autumnsprite
WOW! I love this story! The characters all jump out of the page and are so colourful! I am hooked! i hope you update this!
5/26/2009 c6 koerle
What is this talk about life keeping yuo super busy?

Who needs a life when one can write a story, and update frequently? ;)

Great story. I liked the one of Stella and Armando, and I'm sure I will like this one also.

As it has been half a year since your last update I hope I haven't been enoying a dead story too much...
3/22/2009 c6 kawenchan
I love how this story shows that fame isn't all glamour. I'm not sure about either Blake or Lars. One minute they'll be really sweet and the next they act like pricks. Although I guess we all have two sides to us. I can't really tell the difference between the real Izzy and the fake one. Please update soon! :)
11/10/2008 c6 sunny30
Hi,

I just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer. I just couldnt stop reading at one story, I had to read all of yours. I can't wait until you finish writing this story, It will be amazing. Well I cant wait for you to finish any of your stories lol. I like how your connecting both the series with each other, its turning out really well. Thanks again for writing for us people who love to read but cant write crap! :)
11/7/2008 c6 1Irish-Chick13
I love this story! :D I was looking for something like this... it's perfect! You are a fantastic writer! I love how Isabella has changed/shown her true self more. This is a very interesting story! Her and Lar's relationship is great! Lol... well not great in the traditional sense, but in the way that they still care for each other, even if it's just as friends. But like I said you are an amazing writer! I cannot wait to read more! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
10/27/2008 c6 Roman Candles
Another awesome chapter. I love all the angst and drama. At least I don't have this much in real life. Thank God. Please update soon.
10/14/2008 c6 ellabella
I've said all I can say so all I can do now is say "MORE!"
10/13/2008 c6 5Slayin-Em
I really like this, I can't believe you haven't gotten more reviews. Its so interesting and I love the characters and the whole world you've created is really cool. I added you to my faves, keep it up and update soon!
10/12/2008 c6 Leaving Fictionpress
Fun fun fun. I've missed reading about Stella, Blake and Armando and Izzy's an interesting character. Update soon.
10/10/2008 c6 NV12
awesome as always.I just love it when you update
10/10/2008 c6 perrinette
Interesting! And the next one looks really promising.
9/23/2008 c5 Regin
I Like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
9/19/2008 c1 xx
major props on another great thread in this world you've developed! the first five chapters are a great read, and i can't wait to find out more! the chemistry between isabelle and blake is amazing, and there's so much potential there.. looking forward to more!
9/7/2008 c5 aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze
oh i absolutely love this! you do so well with the character developments which most fictionpress authors lack. It is a really great story!
9/6/2008 c5 Roman Candles
Great story. I love all the angst and drama. Please update soon.
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »