for Taken What Was Never Mine

1/16/2009 c1 11La Demoiselle Aline
"Everything we seek to gain will never reside in our hands,

We conceive but nothing is done for us,

Life isn’t a pretension, "

That is a very clever *stanza, this poem really got me thinking when I read it. I love your poems, there's so much pathos in them :)

Maralie

*I hope stanza is a a couple of lines, isn't it? I need to brush up on my poetry
10/12/2008 c1 20Grey of Solitude
This poem is so true and reminds me of myself. /laughs/ I love the last line of the poem. You have awesome vocabulary by the way.
9/11/2008 c1 29Joshua Luis Uy
So depressing..
8/26/2008 c1 14Indred Dragon
Once again my friend, exquisit.

~ID
8/9/2008 c1 43lookin4nemo
lurid...Mr.balck...I am crying. This is amazing! It's so truthful and amazing and should be published! You are a true artist and poet. I kiss the ground at your feet because I envy your talent so much. Now all i hgave to do is look up all those words. I get the basic idea. And this is truley amazing. o my lord such talent and such truth. Someday i'll see your work in a book and i'll go:"YEAH I REVIEWED THAT KID!" and it's truley amazing Mr.Black. I can not get over it. I must ask... what is your inspiration? you better keep writing lurid. And i will certaintly keep reading even if you stop reviewing my poems.

~Nemo~
8/8/2008 c1 10Koki Enwai
Quite powerful. I really loved the vocabulary of this. It felt like every line seeped into me and really came alive. Great work. You've got serious talent.

- Koki
8/4/2008 c1 76Kaia Zeffirelli
Wow. Absolutely amazing as always! Love the line, "Life obeys no intention or destiny." Great job- keep it up- it was great to read something of yours again =)

-Katrina
8/1/2008 c1 82Billie.Joelle
Ah, lurid. Glad to see you back, though I haven't been here much myself. Amazing as always. Keeps you entranced, and you don't want it to end. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Keep 'em coming!

~BJ
7/29/2008 c1 612simpleplan13
"The distress you keep for ever trying"...forever

You have some really wonderful word choice in there with "acrid" and "onerous." I also like how most of it is questions and then the ending tells us we need to ask ourselves the questions, that ties the whole thing up really well. I also like a lot of your descriptions and your punctuation is correct as well (which is great). Really nice job. Glad to see you writing again!
7/29/2008 c1 24AspiringWriter05
Good poem. Keep up the great writing. :)