for Closets: Not Acceptable Endings to Treasure Hunts

12/18/2012 c1 le me
It's been AGES since I've read a het fic, but this story was very cute :)

Well... back to slash now, bye! XD
11/11/2009 c1 2Keona Raynalise
Oh! I love this... So AMUSING! LOVE THE ENDING! lol
12/28/2008 c1 4Lady Katreina
This is a cute story. I love space fairing tales, especially with female captians (I'm re-re-re-re-re reading Path of the Fury by David Weber. n...n I love that book and also Honor Harrington. Your short story- I feel that there's definately more going on here than just romance n.n- reminds me of him.)

I love that Cassidy knows the people on her ship and she takes that he likes her in stride, that Reed knows his captian pretty well, and that even in her ignorance she's a good captian.

Thank you for writing this story.
12/12/2008 c1 20Chasmodai Blue
Well I liked it.

I thought it was cute.

Once, I was locked in a janitor's closet with my best friend. She freaked out and that was it.

Entertaining, mate.
12/8/2008 c1 16sweetdonalbain81507
That was oddly adorable. You gotta love treasure hunts on spaceships. You never know what you might find.

I kind of wanted to hug Reed. He's really cute, what with his juvenile infatuation-I admit, I use the word infatuation a lot-and his nervousness-nervousity?. My favorite line? "I’ve lost the captain." Somehow, I have the feeling that the crew loses Cassidy a lot.
8/5/2008 c1 Myriadragon
The ending made me giggle hysterically :) I also love the line, "I've lost the captain." Very nice.
8/4/2008 c1 3Carnivale
So I've come to conslusion that you are effing hilarious.

"I've lost the captain."

That was so funny I had to say it out loud before I started laughing. :D

And this is super-cute! Very happy, indeed. Space pirates in love :)
8/4/2008 c1 1CrazilySanePancake
LoLz

I loved the end! It appears we are locked in the closet...again.

:]