for SIR NO SIR! I do not agree to a public school, SIR

7/7/2017 c12 Extraterrestrial
Though it's a rarity in fiction, I actually like the way you're portraying twins. Normally, twins in books are practically one character in two bodies (Fred and George Weasley, for example), but here the twins are actually different, though related of course, people. It's refreshing.
One of my brothers, who is a twin, and I, who am not, talk about this to each other all the time, bemoaning the misrepresentation if twins I literature. Even in books I love, if there are any twins they are almost always done wrong. This story is a breath of fresh air in that respect.
7/24/2012 c16 TheDarkestThing
Sequel?
6/27/2012 c1 6skitzogemini
There's multiple choices on this story? o.O?
6/25/2012 c16 random1
i think the multiple choice options from quizilla are still in the text. they should probably be removed to avoid confusion.
5/19/2012 c16 Lex
Uhh... I don't know what to say it was an ok story...
10/16/2011 c16 leslie
loved the story! hated the ending though.. it was so.. i dunno, it just didn't do the story justice
1/19/2011 c16 6Van Quatra
is there going to be more, i think you could keep going, this is awesome. i know there could be more that happens between them. great job and keep going.
4/19/2010 c1 3G.S.C
this is so awesome
2/21/2010 c16 pille-ip
A why oh why do all good stories end so soon? Anyone can please explain that to me in plain English, German or Estonian? Cause the funniest and greatest ones seem to be shortening in correlance with the amount of laughs they coax out of me... This one's a perfect example,
2/21/2010 c14 pille-ip
Oh this is good - it's 3AM and I can't go to sleep because I'm laughing myself into shreds... Thank you for such good entertainment!
10/20/2009 c16 2Ladyodd
I have to say that this was so darn funny. I was laughing out loud:)
10/19/2009 c1 StoriesAtMidnight
it ended a little abruptly, but i like it... it was a nice, original story, :)
7/29/2009 c16 681664
:D CLASSIC ENDING. *laughs hysterically*
5/10/2009 c16 3I'm-The-Weird-Girl
haha liked thos story too! it was good

really funny

their parents are asses!

getting rid of them and then adopting donny!

and donny being gay! haha

all good!
4/11/2009 c5 6Elly Math
Fun. Entertaining. love it!

Especially Sephen's Mini-me (lol)
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »