for One Year Stand

6/5/2010 c2 yuanyuan

welcome to our website is :
5/30/2010 c5 10-ancient-greece-rocks-0
greatness!
5/29/2010 c21 charm en route
AW!

That was so completely and utterly adorable. Jessica was, hands down, my favorite character. :) The silly little thing she did made me laugh so hard. Thank you for writing this, it was great. :D
5/22/2010 c21 a bit kattish
I thought this story was fantastic ! (: I honestly just laid in my bed reading all 21 chapters. I loved Jess's character, the kind of girl that she was. She was such a down to earth type, and she hooked on a bad boy that didn't want to love. It's amazingly cute and Kevin is such a hunk. ;] I wouldn't mind being Jess for a bit. This story was a fast read, had great details, and it made me want a sequel, maybe an epilogue on how the mafia network reacted and such. And maybe how the baby is. Possibly a little story about how Lea ends up. (Btw, Lea is such a great character. She's so hate-able and it's great. Haha.) All in all, mesmerizing story you wrote here. Loved it to pieces !
5/2/2010 c21 1JustWords
E! ... screams the crazed fan xD fantastic story, i LOVE it XD i would love to see a logan story, off to your profile to see if there is xD

good luck writing, excellently written story you have here... if there aren't others, then you are crazy xD jk, judging by the reviews, and the two i'm adding, you are an excellent writer, and i will find many many fantastic stories on your profile :P

cheers!
5/2/2010 c4 JustWords
LOL she is SO ditzy! looking forward to the rest xD
5/1/2010 c21 RyomaPaola
I love Jessica's brain. Haha.

I seriously love Jess&Kevin.
4/27/2010 c2 2spygirl101
this chapter made me laugh... :)
4/25/2010 c21 Thundaga.blitz
AW.

That was so sweet. The ending is so..."AW" inducing.:)) I freaking LOVE this story. I read this at one sitting. Haha. :))
4/19/2010 c21 Sayuri. J
i love this! such a fantastic read! dude, you need a new project, you're a fantastic writer and i want to read moe of your stuff ;(
4/19/2010 c21 1AmCoolLikeThat
This has got to be the best story I've read since I started reading fictionpress.

Love the humor!

Love the sugar fetish!

Love the sexy bad ass mafia!

Love Jess!

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Did I say I love it? Cause I really love it!

You are awesome. You here me, AWESOME!

Why does it only have 600 reviews? This story is worth 10+

Last, but not the least. Love it.
4/18/2010 c2 Sayuri. J
omg just found this and it's totally hilarious! Jess is such a riot! And i don't usually like stories written in the 1st person but damn, this is so good! gah, too many exclamation marks!
4/11/2010 c21 TaMaWe
i adore your story, jess is surprisingly charming and funny i love her
4/10/2010 c21 mdassley
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. Awesome job!
4/7/2010 c21 3TrixieBell
This story is amazing! haha! i love it :D it was so hilarious and yet terribly sad at the same time! :) truly a work of genius.

but i hate to say that i dont really like the ending either... i mean, none of the problems really got fixed. They'd always be in danger. and i thought he wasnt allowed to marry her! I think he should give up being in the mafia... without dying.. and they can move! to Guam. YAY! happy ending.:)
824 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »