for One Year Stand

2/18/2010 c21 17The Professionals
OMG! It was so cute! I loved this story! Jess is absolutely adorable and Kevin sounds just about perfect! Awesome job on the story!
2/15/2010 c21 3Replenish
WOW...Wow!

I hope you never take off this story.
2/13/2010 c21 5charliej
Hi! I really liked your story. She was so funny and he was so sexy and mysterious. Glad they got together in the end and hope that the really did live happily ever after - silly, right? Because they aren't real, but ...
2/4/2010 c21 2jessie0754
Hahaha, that was fun :) I got a little confused during the shooting bit (was someone else holding her? I thought Logan was holding Jess, so I thought Logan died-but yes, that manoevre was clever :D cold-hearted, but clever). I enjoyed the story :D thanks!
1/26/2010 c3 1ohspastic
is it just me, or is chapter five and chapter three the exact same chapter and there's one chapter missing? *cries*

WELPS, great story so far! i'm gonna try read on and fill in the missing chapter... :( i love jess's personality!
1/25/2010 c15 TemptedByLaNuit
*scowls*

Logan is such an ass.

Also, Kevin? Did he *honestly* expect her to wear her to wear the necklace after he pulled his 'I'm ditching you to marry someone else' stunt?

*shakes head*

He's such an idiot.
1/24/2010 c2 TemptedByLaNuit
*grins*

She may be ditzy, but I love her already.
1/24/2010 c21 6A.K.A. Writer's Block
I could never trust Kevin again. I would be like, I know you're gay, Ryan, but we're getting hitched. Bwah ha.

But anyway.

This was amazing. I actually was like, I'm going to read the first chapter of this just to get a feel and then go do my homework (which, btw, i really need to do. I suck), and then I was totally sucked it. AMAZING, as I said!

I'm gonna go to your profile and look at your other stories and your favorites now in hopes of finding something else equally as AMAZING to read!

-aka.
1/11/2010 c21 natalie
ohh myy god!(insert girlish high pitched squeal here),,its was so adorable,,i was grinning like an idiot when i finished it n i swear i saw my sister giving me weird looks whenever i started laughing too loudly,,u shd totally try n get it published ,,loved it,,keep up the good work,,u have a future as a very entertaining writer,,loved kevin(insert dreamy sigh)wish i had one for me too,,just continue writing ok,,.
1/10/2010 c15 kaydot
Not only was this a lovely, sweet story. But it was written really well too (: There are some stories that would we fantastic... If they were written better. Haha, it makes me wanna go date some mafia boss. ;)
1/9/2010 c21 E. M. Isle
really sweet story, i extremely enjoyed reading it!
12/31/2009 c21 7lilxseeker
wow wow wow i love this story! haha with the whole mafia business and everything! amazing job!
12/30/2009 c21 sarcasm is my middle name
! Great story!
12/25/2009 c21 IHEARTU
soo cutee loll :)
12/24/2009 c21 7Your Execution
aw I love the end so muuch. AH its awesome. the entire story..is love...

:D