for One Year Stand

12/17/2010 c21 reader429
hihi, i really love this story if yours. i was wondering, are you gonna like continue or do a sequel or anything for this story? cos it seems kinda like hanging in a way. maybe a one shot might do too. just a suggestion tho. (:
12/11/2010 c21 DA-chen1
wonderful :) i really love it!
12/11/2010 c20 DA-chen1

Mira
12/10/2010 c11 DA-chen1
wonderful chap :)
9/29/2010 c1 Guest
Also, you waffle on Jessica's age. Several times. Is she 26 or 28?
9/29/2010 c21 Guest
I like the story, Jessica is cute, but that ending? What the hell was that? That wasn't an ending at all. Nothing was really resolved, and it didn't make a lot of sense. In fact, there were many plot holes. Jessica's family, for one. They were almost kidnapped, in danger, and totally cool with her dating/getting impregnated by/shot by a mob boss? That doesn't seem plausible, at all.

Another big issue-Jessica handles most of this stuff a little too well. 99% of people would be freaking out, in her position. The gay friend appears out of nowhere in the end. Then, bam, true wuv and rainbows, she just gets back together with the guy who SHOT HER? What? I don't care if he was going to get himself killed, he endangered her and her unborn child. The mood of the story skipped from humor/romance to dark/dramatic/angst and back to humor again. I practically got whiplash from it.

This story is entertaining, but it needs a lot of work. Jess is cute, and likeable but the things she does don't make a lot of sense. She doesn't act her age. In some parts, she seems almost brainless or completely in denial. You should round out all of the characters more. This story needs work in regards to plot. The whole thing would be better, if you expanded it, made it more believable and added details.
9/22/2010 c21 12Miss Moo
Gosh darn it, you gave me the sniffles.

This was adorably cute, sad and funny. I hope you keep writing.
9/14/2010 c21 16flamesflyer
At first the story was kind of a little all over the place and hard to read. As the story got going and you got further into the plot I found myself unable to stop reading. I thought it was cute. I know Mafia and cute don't really belong together, but the story line was.
9/13/2010 c21 chocolate and banana
"hey marry me"! ;D what a way to proclaim your love but haha! I guess mafia bosses only know how to resolve matters through violence! ;) love how you ended the story in such a casual manner,"Meaningful and Memorable"!
9/7/2010 c21 1Midnight113
The humor/sarcasm with the main character in this story was outstanding, I just love the way it was written. Hilarious and yet very sweet. I really enjoyed it, well done!
8/29/2010 c21 6SunsetRainbow
One of the most amazing stories I've ever read.

It made my heart skip a million times over, cry and laugh

I LOVE IT! :D
8/16/2010 c21 16mizgardenia21
This story was pretty awesome. Jessica was hilarious and very likable.
8/16/2010 c21 8SpasticLittleGirl
OMFG. I FREAKING LOVE THIS! I love how hilarious Jess is, and also how sad it was near the end. I cried when I read the letter Kevin sent.

And it was all very well written. I love the mafia stuff :) Very nice touch. It sort of meddled with my mind a bit for a while, but I got it in the end. So, Logan was a good guy after all :) Which is good, because Logan is such a hot name :D

Anyway, I'm sute you have other amazing stuff for me to munch on, so I shall go feast my eyes on that :)
8/14/2010 c21 anon
Thanks so much for writing this story! it was an amazing read
824 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »