for One Year Stand

8/14/2010 c1 1dusted
When Jess is caught trying to break into the boutique, the police man said: "Well Jessica, male police officers aren't usually sexually assaulted, but I think you can get jailed for that too." But how did he know her name? She didn't introduce herself.

Jess seems a bit too ditzy for a 28 year old. Not that I know how 28 year old females are supposed to act, but yeah. :3

It was still a good first chapter! I have a feeling Jess is going to meet this police man again soon.
8/11/2010 c21 Sneha903
i loved ur story! its been a long time since ive actually been really cought up in reading a story! you should make an epilogue or a sequel to this story!
8/1/2010 c21 1honey splattered brains
HNRLKAJHRLKEJKLAFJLSDKFJ AW. kjflkdjf i love this soo muchh. i love kevin and logan and ryan and ESPECIALLY JESSICA.
7/31/2010 c4 honey splattered brains
FOUR CHAPTERS IN AND I CANNOT HELP BUT LAUGH AND WHEEZE EVERY CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU :D
7/9/2010 c21 KP
That was totally aw-worthy. :) I really like how you ended with the multiple marriage proposals, but in some ways I do think it's a little too abrupt. (And I kind of wanted to see Kevin's reaction to the knowledge that Ryan's gay, too.)

I couldn't stop reading this; it was addicting. Jess was extremely funny, and I liked that she got less ditzy as the story went on. Sometimes I thought that the romance was a little too perfect (did they ever fight? I can't remember right now), but it blended in nicely with the humor and the action.

Luck!
7/3/2010 c19 1P.F Ally
lalalalala I LOVE LOGAN AND KEVIN AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE CLIFFHANGER? oh well :/
7/3/2010 c10 P.F Ally
omg don't tell me...logan is some kind of hitman? -" OMG
6/13/2010 c4 MelodieCC
well...she's a bit crazy... LOL
6/12/2010 c3 ManicMango
Is he seriously a mafia boss? Well, if he is that's way hotter than police officer.
6/5/2010 c10 yuanyuan
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to:
6/5/2010 c9 lijuan

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
6/5/2010 c4 huimei