for Sunset Promises

1/19/2009 c1 4CinnamonLips
i realy liked it...

i wish to know if Steffi made it

*eats her nails*

well, i would read a 2nd part

take care!bye
8/26/2008 c5 2The Jab
I like the diary ending. Creative. Nice finish. That's all I got.
8/24/2008 c5 9CountryGal17
I love Logan! he's just awesome. I'm so sad its over : ( but i loved it, great job! he'll never find anyone like Steffi but he will find someone, hopefully. (take that as a hint to write a sequel) haha i loved it a lot. and i already said that... oh well
8/16/2008 c4 2The Jab
Oh... wow... I didn't expect that...

Once again, I was able to read this fully without getting distracted or skipping paragraphs. As good as the first chapter.

By the way, this is the most I've ever read of a story (and enjoyed it). Hahahaha...

Nice job. I have no grammatical comments.

Seriously, my reviews are a lot more thorough when someone screws up really bad.
8/15/2008 c4 9CountryGal17
NO! I thought she was a fighter? Why didn't she fight? OMG that was so sad, but really good! Amazing job
8/12/2008 c3 CountryGal17
Oh my god that is so sad. I'm going to cry. SHE HAD TWO WEEKS TO LIVE DAMMIT! no dying no dying GAH! U are an amazing writer.
8/11/2008 c3 2The Jab
Another good one. I got a little confused at some parts but it all cleared up in my head. Maybe because I'm trying to watch "Catch Me If You Can" at the same time as reading...
8/10/2008 c2 The Jab
Wow. Not as magnetic as the first chapter, but still a good story all things considered. Keep on writing.

I didn't see any grammatical mistakes. At some points I thought I did, but I was wrong.

Nice Job.

Happy Writing,

The Jab
8/8/2008 c1 The Jab
I could go for more. That was pretty good. I didn't catch any grammar problems as I usually do.

Also, I have a lot of trouble reading most of the stuff on this site, but for some reason, with this I could just lounge back in my chair and just read, not having to skip through gaps of text just to get through it. Job well done.

Happy Writing,