for When The Shadow Falls

12/14/2012 c1 Catenire
This is well written and intriguing, sounds like the beginning of a larger story!
7/7/2011 c1 Kiri Sparks
Wow, this stories really good. I'm usually not into this genre of writing. Keep going! Pleeeeease!
6/7/2010 c1 2GRudge
Liked the beginning. In some places you began to tell not show, for instance with the vehicles blowing up and you sayin only two people survived. I like the way the story seems it's going to progress, you set it up really nicely.

GRudge

Will trade reviews. I would really appreciate it for Ra, I'm trying to make it into a masterpiece so i'm looking for reviews from different types of writers.
6/8/2009 c1 19fears up side
thats was good. i dought ull ever update it but it was still cool
5/3/2009 c1 Indicates
Too bad I won't see more of this...
5/12/2008 c1 67moongazer7
It's good!
7/10/2006 c1 priceless gallery
Actually.. It was the title that intrigued me into reading this little piece, I'm glad I did. Well done. : )
1/1/2005 c1 2raingurlsofia
Well, there wasn't any action. It was just him... surviving. It was a little dull, plain, and predictable. You've got to draw the reader in... put a punchline somewhere, make something seem important. All you've got is him walking in a desert. How does Parker look like? How serious was the explosion? Explain the explosion. It was nice, but it was a little boring. The in the desert was shorter and seemed less important that the waiting after the sign up. Explain the sign up! It was pretty nice though.
10/9/2004 c1 DragonWhisperer
yay. this is good. please update
6/15/2003 c1 fatchuck31088
Very good, I like it alot.
3/21/2003 c1 SaraMudo
Hey, this is wonderful! Great detail and wonderful accounts! MORE!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service