for Stranger Things Have Happened

10/30/2012 c22 brinalovesyouxx
Absolutely beautiful. I loved every bit of it and once again, i am impressed by your writing skilles after reading "Opposite Ends of the Spectrum". I look forward to reading more of your stories, keep up the awesome work :D xx
6/29/2012 c22 Guest
Well done! This story is without a doubt a good one, but as I said before: no need to boost the ego! I read "The Opposite Side of the Spectrum" before this one and I can honestly see the improvement. For future stories I advise, not to be mean, to review chapters before the final posting. I see little mistakes here and there, but I know you're improving.
6/11/2012 c22 carleyshake
I think the story is amazing :D

I love all your stories!

Good jobbbbb
5/8/2012 c22 twibbit
5/6/2012 c22 5Don'tStopMeNow
Grrr. I'm so mad that this story was so amazing. It took me away from studying for my exams. :)

I loved their relationship, and I enjoyed the fact that it became natural instead of them not having any sort of love for each other until the last scene. It was refreshing.
3/18/2012 c11 LyBhing
Didn't they mention their favorite baseball team in one of the earlier chapters? Before they had left to Japan?
2/28/2012 c22 njw5s
just read this whole story today, so good!
2/25/2012 c22 DA-chen1
This was the greatest story!

You really amazed me with Reed and Andrea - I love them!

Great great great :-) Mira
2/24/2012 c8 DA-chen1
Yes, of course - he is sweet!

But how long does it last? :-(

Mira
1/20/2012 c22 CynthiRaah
Awesome story! :)

Write a new one soon!
1/3/2012 c15 3Isaboo
I'm liking your story so far, but this chapter is forcing me to bring an important fact to your attention: California, you may have noticed, is the west coast.

Ergo, when we look out over the pacific ocean, we may see the sunset, but not in fact the sunrise. You may want to redo some bits of this chapter if you submit this as an e-book or something.

Otherwise, awesome story!
10/20/2011 c1 flunkybubbleshorts
This was a really fun story :)

The main characters were fun and I liked how you tied up the loose ends with the Charlie/Sarah relationship too!
10/18/2011 c22 DayDreamer99
Awwwww wat an adorable story :) just goes 2 show u how love can change people especially those w/ big egos I just love ur work uve gotten me hooked on ur stories!
583 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »