for Stranger Things Have Happened

7/2/2011 c22 Ivix
I read all of your stories and now i think you are one of my favorite authors here on FP.
5/31/2011 c4 cmckinley
My number one favorite character I have ever read is one Andrea Evans :)

I enjoy her remarks and personality. This is a highly entertaining story.

Can't wait to finish reading it.
4/2/2011 c22 1mushy.mushroom
aw.. amazingly adorable. :)
3/30/2011 c22 witeaya
a lovely story u have here.

andrea's bitchiness what made the plot more interesting. even if she went overboard sometimes. or all the times at earlier parts of this story.
3/22/2011 c22 daisyjustfailed
i know this will annoy you

i dont capitalize in my reviews

sorry

well anyhoo

i loved your story

i also enjoyed reading it so much

i also read opposite ends of the espectrum (cannot wait for the epilogue) and caller unkown

i also liked them a lot a lot (neither do i do punctuation as you may have notice by now)

well i think you are an excellent writer

and that this have been my favorite stories to read in here
2/3/2011 c22 5christinaxxyo
This story was absolutely amazing! Great job :)
2/1/2011 c1 christinaxxyo
I'm pretty sure I love Andrea LOL she's a great character. I'm excited to read more :) This seems like a very interesting story!
1/17/2011 c22 Sharky237
I have totally fallen in love with your writing. Though I like OEoftheS best, this story was amazing. Keep writing!

Cheers

~~sharky
1/1/2011 c18 ScreamingMidget
do those brothers have NO life?

i mean, they come off as annoying and mentally challenged (the dumb ones are always more violent xD)more so than they do overprotective.

and if andrea is really attractive, so should her brothers, so at least one of them should have a girlfriend and not worry about andrea's boyfriend. you know? but i dunno i dont have an older brother, let alone two.but i am an older sister and i dont care about my brother's love/sexual life.

but he IS four.
12/23/2010 c22 3LanternLight13
Great characters and character development. Thanks for sharing.
12/18/2010 c7 xButterflyKisses
i'm surprised of how little reviews there are. Really, this is amazing. :)
12/18/2010 c5 xButterflyKisses
"Ew." Andrea said, "We have the same favorite movie."

12/18/2010 c1 xButterflyKisses
HAHAHAHAH. I LOVE THIS GIRL, SHE'S A SMART ONE. ;D
10/31/2010 c6 browneyedcolly
Aw!
10/13/2010 c22 tassu13
AWSOME! I think this is one of the best stories i hv read so far. Amazing. Keep writing and whatever you do dont stop because I love it
583 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »