for Stranger Things Have Happened

9/9/2010 c22 Maria
Okay, so for the most part, I loved this story. It was well written, you could tell the characters had all changed by the epilogue, and come on, it had a happy ending. Doesn't that always melt your heart? (Well, it melted mine...) But still, there waere a few things that didn't add up for me. After she had gotten the first $15,0 from the Japanese girl, it said she went out and 1) payed her rent in advance for the next five months and 2) bought so much food her fridge was ovefilling. A week later when she comes back from Japan, she makes a comment to her brother to go buy food because her fridge was empty. Did someone secretly invade her house and eat all her cold food? And then, she moved out of the appartment a day later. What happened to five months in advance? Basically, those were the only problems. Great story. Andrea was a bit bitchy, but either way she became my favorite character (other than Buster...) :D
8/17/2010 c22 chocolatechip55
This story was without a doubt AWESOME! lol I can't believe it's over, oh well, great job!
8/16/2010 c22 Petra
I loved it. Every single word of it. Well done. :)
8/16/2010 c22 1MintCcIceCream
Aw! That was such a cute ending! I really liked the story! They went through a really weird relationship, but I think it worked out well! Loved it! Good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY!

Love,

I LOVE ANDREA. SHES THE BEST BITCH EVER. =D
7/27/2010 c22 Ribena
Wow :)
7/24/2010 c20 26pinkguppie
My opinion of Jonathan and Eric is that they are completely believable. They remind me so much of my brother it's scary.

Almost finished! I had to tweak my internet because chapters 19 + were blocked ... something about cults. Which was weird. Anyway awesome so far!
7/23/2010 c14 pinkguppie
Chapter 14:

"Seriously Eric, I love you and Eric to death, but you don't have to constantly be looking out for me."

Do you mean you and Jonathan?
7/23/2010 c11 pinkguppie
In an earlier chapter when they are at the airport they discuss their baseball teams (due to Reed wearing a Yankees cap) - this is slightly inconsistant with chapter 11 where they have a similar discussion about baseball teams.

Just so you know :)

Loving it so far!
7/1/2010 c5 1dusted
HAHAHAHA. "Ew. We have the same favorite movie." That has to be my favorite line from this chapter. I ALWAYS say "ew." :3
6/29/2010 c5 5Lady Silverhawk
My fav's Casablanca too. Awesome. ^^
6/27/2010 c22 Vaelynne
i'd just like to state that i thought this was very cute and, no offense, ended a lot better than i thought it would.
6/13/2010 c22 No-Fearz
I completely adore your story. It's amazing. :)
5/24/2010 c22 Delfina
Just wanted to let you know that I really liked this one :) It was well written and I like how it didn't drag on unnecessarily long. It ended perfectly! Keep it up :)
583 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »