for Give and Take

8/23/2013 c1 Guest
HELLO! I'm reading here you can't just ... Aghhhh my fucking feels gosh...! Why the hell are you doing this to me ! DAMMIT
11/12/2010 c13 3Unless-52
I love your story! It's so sad though right now. I hope they can get together. Please hurry to update.
11/3/2009 c13 KT Jones
I cant help but fall in love with every story from you i read. I really like this one..

I would really like if you updated soon!
9/21/2009 c13 13Ruby Kart
Aw, You did a great job with the confrontation scene. I'm never good w/that stuff and it annoys me to bits. I'm a happy person so arguing just doesn't come naturally, lol.

It's so good and I wish there was more to read, so plz update soon!
9/21/2009 c12 Ruby Kart
Mushy Gushy! haha, I love it. And then I'm reminded that that's two years ago. But it doesn't seem right that someone who really loved her would just leave her. There's more to the story, and I hope it comes out back in the present.
9/21/2009 c10 Ruby Kart
Haha, your picture of the little girl not wanting to eat her asparagus is positively perfect, and I like the little delicate kiss scene. It's a tender moment and it's not over or under done. good job :)
9/21/2009 c6 Ruby Kart
Okay, so I've read through the first six chapters now. I think it's a very good story. In a sense it's original, but in a sense its not. I mean, there are a lot of stories about family fueds and the siblings falling in love, but the fact that you jump time zones make it unique. i can't decide which time zone I like more yet. I love the gushy love stuff, but I also like the action stuff in the present time. So good job! Keep it up. I look forward to more :)
6/13/2009 c13 6Catherine Kate
Mallory's confused; the "...I don’t feel anything for him anymore. I refuse to let myself be hung up him. He isn’t worth it." line indicates the opposite of it. People who denies something is really meaning what they don't want. So if one says she hates him means she likes him more than she could manage. She only hates him because she can't understand herself. That simple. It is true that a person who broke someone's heart can break it again only worse than the last time. But we cannot always be sure to what outcome will occur if something they had before and today changed.

Bianca's really nice; I loved that there's someone so loving in such bad situations. Jane's a good girl; a pleasing person like her can really lighten up some gloomy scenes - she can also be a great 'reason' for alibis and escapes.

I think Leo's hiding something.

BTW: thank you for the update...

-catherine_kate-
6/8/2009 c13 1brittlessayswatever
Omigosh, so intense! It's awesome! What if her brother/father took her back and she was all "yay" but inside she was all "no" because she loves her new "family/friends", and of course she and Leo will kiss and make up eventualy, right? Right? RIGHT? tehee love it so far!
5/23/2009 c13 1XxRealGirlxX
Gosh, I love this story! I'm so gald you've decided to continue! It's truely brilliant :)
5/22/2009 c13 Lucy-the-bookworm
Ok, really he is alittle stupid. Why would he give up a girl like Mallory? She really loves him and he loves her. It should work.
5/21/2009 c13 1OnMyWayToGettingLost
Love it! Just going to throw this out there I love Leo; he is so cute. I am so excited for the next chapter!
5/20/2009 c13 9Manga Girl Lover
o stupid boy! he should totally have kissed her or something before he left! gosh darn rotten! lol post more soon! hopefully two chapter's because I like the present more lol :P
5/20/2009 c13 oxsarahxo
yay i love this story!

update!
5/20/2009 c13 20groundhog591
Aw...poor Leo. :( Can't wait to see what happens next! I'll be waiting!
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »