for Catching Crazy

4/3/2010 c3 polarkunst
Hey! I really enjoy this fic, I hope you continue it. But, one thing before I go on. Is the main character really named Dizzy? Because I thought her name was Sunday in the first chapter? I don't know. Anyway! I love how clueless she is, 'cause really how can you not pay attention when people are planning your demise, well sort of.

Yeah, I like how the Ebony Enigma, great name by the way, is so - well kind of a jerk. I mean when you think of Superman and the like, he just doesn't seem to match the chivalrous gentelman image, you know? Yeah, I like that he came off not-superhero-y.

So, nothing bad to say, huh... Just a plea! Please do not abondon this! It is too cute. But if you don't I understand. Yeah, I don't have backbone either.
1/30/2010 c3 2Lunary Canary
:o I love this crazy plan of theirs!

UPDATE SOON!
1/29/2010 c2 Lunary Canary
XD how do u feel about that?

wow.
9/21/2009 c3 Murphy's Lawyer
Hahahaha.

This is great so far, I'm really enjoying it. It may be a little farfetched and a lot silly but that's what makes it entertaining. Dizzy's a loveable doormat. :)

Now, it's late, and I'm tired. Off to bed with me. :)

- Murphy

P.S. I've got lots of stuff posted, be it various one-shots or chapters for some of the stories. Not sure if they were ones you read (My Sunshine, A Cold Grey Dawn), but I'd appreciate reviews just the same!
9/9/2009 c3 2Lullaby Street
OH dear.. being dangled over a building in a crumbling cage? terrifying.

anyways, I am liking this story.

no, i am not yet replying to your amazing pm but will once I can.

anyways, update soon...hopefully coffee soy crack story(no, i dont know the name), but this one too.

~Manola3
6/26/2009 c2 3Venus Smurf1
I LOVE this story! I'd honestly thought the superhero thing was a joke, but now that I know differently, I'm doubly impressed. I tend to avoid most stories about superheroes, because they're usually corny, but this one somehow wasn't at all. It's perfectly written, very funny, and I adore your heroine. Please, please update soon!
6/26/2009 c2 1bubble headed
Clearly this Ebony fellow has a lot to learn about. Superheroes just don't leave rescued damsels-no-longer-in-distress in any random place. I admire Dizzy's tenacity though. She still has her wits about to conduct a interview. I must admit, Ebony Enigma is very enigma like with his short answers and sudden flight. Exactly how a superhero is supposed to be. Oh, and Kendall's and Timmy's thing was sweet. I want to know if they did get together. Nice chapter. :)
6/26/2009 c1 bubble headed
I guess one side effect of being named Dizzy is that no one's go know your dizzy when you actually are,huh?

Anyways reading this was fun. It was cute, enjoyable and quirky. Kendall is a little creepy, she reminds me of Rita Skeeter, probably cause of the tortoise shell glasses though. Nice first chapter. :)
6/26/2009 c2 Sherlockian94
still like it mucho. dude, YOU MUST UPDATE. period.
6/26/2009 c1 Sherlockian94
never reviewed the first two chaps. bored now. like it. duh.
6/26/2009 c3 concretion.of.sugar
I would love to have the kind of friends they all have. SOunds quite exciting. Please update this.
6/26/2009 c2 concretion.of.sugar
Poor Dizzy. Needs to learn to stand up for herself. Or just let us all watch (listen? read?) and laugh.
6/26/2009 c1 concretion.of.sugar
Cliff sounds really cute even if he's not her normal thing. Love how Dizzy thinks.
3/10/2009 c3 Sherlockian94
funniest story. lovin it.
9/16/2008 c3 She's A Lovin' Life
This story is priceless. I've always had a bit of penchant for superheroes. Okay, more than a bit. She forgets that she fainted on Cliff? Humerous.
20 Page 1 2 Next »