for Lady Thief

5/14/2009 c16 HalfKimchiHalfCarne
aw they're so cute :)

Good job on the story
4/28/2009 c16 AJ southern
Very nicely done. They language was fairly consistant and the characters were very well developed. Loved it :)
4/15/2009 c16 2bubublacz
hahaha... that was a cheesy line, the very last one.
4/14/2009 c1 bubublacz
Oh my! I couldn't stop from laughing! I really like the plot to your story. It seems to be very exciting! Hehehe... Can't wait to read the next chapter which I would be doing now.
3/21/2009 c16 Hazelnut Romance
happy ending. i enjoyed it!
12/14/2008 c16 5Highlands
Lovely story! :)
11/24/2008 c16 DOLCEVITA
I am so glad to discover your story! I am such a fan of stories like these in this era! But I always have the hardest time finding it! But I'm glad I did! I really enjoyed this story! I love the building relationship of William and Marianne! Definitely added to my favorites! I know I probably said this already but I really love this story! And you are a great writer!
10/25/2008 c16 5Kathleen Moon
This is a story that should indeed be published...so well written with a great balance of description and dialogue. Congratulations on writing a story that held me in thrall for three hours! Seek out a publisher for this should be on bookshelves.
10/4/2008 c1 2Grace Panna
Really good story. I enjoyed reading it, I actually couldn't stop reading it and read it straight through, not bothering to log in to review until the end. I loved how alive your character became. Wish it was longer... Keep writing! I'd love to read another story by you.
9/29/2008 c1 Honesty
Did you role play this? It's such a wonderful story with great descriptions, but it feels like a role play and surely the shifting POV turns me off.

My suggestion would be to go back and not shift so much because it's terribly distracting, especially if you repeat the scene in the another POV... (As when he asked her age and it went to her view)
9/21/2008 c16 anybody
It was a great story and a very enjoyable read.
9/13/2008 c16 3naivete chica
Aw i love the ending line! this was a great story.. I read it until 5:30am last night lol, the birds were already chirping and the sun was begining to rise. thanks for a great read, you had the context so perfect even down to names of upper/lower class and language. and i loved your very original plot of kidnapying the father instead of the son LOL. i thought it was the most amusing twist i've ever read. when i read the summary, i didn't know you meant literally 'wrong man', i thought it was something more like 'you messed with the wrong guy'. please keep writing more wonderful stories like this!
9/13/2008 c16 Strangely Natural
This is a really well written story, it's rare to find such beautiful fluidity with such a unique story line. Well done!

Marianne is treasure truly and William a cheeky sweet man with a generous heart, loved them from the beginning. Blaise was an interesting character always (with his own story to be told), as were sweet little Olma, James and Will's trusty friends. A sequel would be wonderful to show all their progress as a family, household and comradeship bloom.

*“Blaise was correct when he called you a thief.” Knowing better than to be insulted, she eyed him curiously. “Why say that?” “Because you have stolen my heart.”* wonderful cute line to end this wonderful story that had me hooked from the start.
9/12/2008 c16 3Anotherblondie2
Sigh...what am I going to read now?

Brill, I will be back later to read the rest of your stuff and I think a story about Blaise getting a woman to kick his ass into shape might be good for him ;)
9/11/2008 c7 Anotherblondie2
I'm not normally into historical romances (my stories being of the modern variety) but being bored at work I started trawling fictionpress from something to read and I happened across this...I skimmed the first chapter and well I had to go back and read the first chapter and have been glued to the screen ever since, pity its home time in a few minutes and I have to close this story just when its getting interesting!

Enough with the ramblings I just wanted you to know I love this story and will be back in the next day or so to finish it - unless I give into temptation when I get home and do no ironing tonight - lol!
170 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »