for Lady Thief

9/1/2008 c13 g
Ok there better be someplace in here where Robert gets his, and I'm talking possibly six feet under. Dang I'm vengeful, but seriously tell me he's gonna get it. Please!
9/1/2008 c12 2akaCHEEKS
does marriane have any girl cousins who acts like her? cause maybe blaise needs a girl who has the same temparament as him and would stand up to him and all that. kinda like what marriane does to william. haha.
9/1/2008 c12 mado
Its great to know more about the family secrets. I wish marianne and william have a better relationship with blaise but i think this won't happen now.

thank you !
9/1/2008 c12 1Initially loaded
Arh. I have caught up on 5 chapters. And i really like this!
8/31/2008 c12 3Queen Of Laughs
i liked the scene in the stables!

it's comforting to know that they were honest with eachother and that everything is out in the open!

cant wait for more steamy scenes involving William and Marianne!

post asap!
8/31/2008 c12 grumpirah
Ok so I can kinda see where Blaise gets his attitude but I think he should be smarter than that. He should believe in the man that raised him regardless of his parentage not a man that slept with his employer's wife. He still needs a swift kick to the head and butt for dumbness.

And although I see that William loves Blaise and has raised him as a son, I do wonder how they're going to handle the inheritance issue in the future if Marianne produces a son. Who will the title and the majority of the land go too? I don't know if this will be addressed or not but I was wondering about it.

Great update as always!
8/31/2008 c12 13FM Radio
I like it a lot! I can't believe that no one else likes blaise. I hope you understood the odd rambling that was my last review. I can't wait until the next chapter! :) update soon!
8/31/2008 c11 2akaCHEEKS
i love your story! i hope you update soon enough. blaise has some nerve to be acting like that if he knows the truth man..
8/31/2008 c11 g
Until Blaise redeems himself I'm going hate on hime. I'm glad Marianne finally told him off, he deserved it and he knows it. I'm really enjoying how the plot is unwinding especially with Bertha/Alice/Ferdinand.
8/30/2008 c11 Lady Thief Fan
Yup I was seriously suffering a withdrawal from such a long wait (not that I can complain, you're usain bolt compared to other ff writers). i just lvoe this chapter. My favourite yet. Finally all the secrets have been revealed, and there's a dash of fluff as well, which i love.

Can't wait to see how this all progresses.

Don't keep me in suspense for too long
8/30/2008 c11 13FM Radio
Thank you for not having a cliffhanger last chapter! I'm sorry I didn't mention that in my review. Another awesome chapter! Blaise sounds hot...I wanna fix him! :) I call him, he is now officially my slave my hot hot hot hot slave, unless he is already yours. I hope you understand my odd rambling about your hot hot hot character and my hot hot hot slave...:)
8/30/2008 c10 FM Radio
I love it! "We will do that again." Ha! HA! HAHAHA! I love that she would say that. I could never do that, I'm such a coward, which is probably the reason I love that she can!
8/30/2008 c11 3Queen Of Laughs
yay!

another great chapter! you are by far the fastest poster i have ever come across!

cant wait for more!
8/30/2008 c10 Queen Of Laughs
omfg!

loved the chapter! they finally did it! thank god!

cnat wait to see what happens!

post asap!
8/30/2008 c10 g
I can see that Marianne loves her father, regardless of the many many things he's done to her but why continue to defend him and give him the benefit of the doubt. I personally don't think he deserves it. But to each his own.

Now to Blaise, that boy is annoying me something fierce. I wanted Marianne to to call him a bastard for calling her a thief. ANd this leads me to another concern that Marianne voiced. Why is William raising a son that clearly isn't his? And will this become a problem if Marianne produces a son for him. THat would be his real/natural heir?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm more than positive I'll have more for you later. Thanks for the update1
170 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »