for Lady Thief

8/30/2008 c10 anon
YAH! my Love scene! and its steamy! lol.. i loved it.. you are doing a great job! i cant wait to read more! I love the twists and turns and cant wait to read more of them! and the two characters are great! great job! keep it up! cant wait to read more!
8/30/2008 c10 1HisFiestyBeauty
Amazing chapter! I cant wait for more!
8/29/2008 c9 13FM Radio
I love that you updated, but I HATE that you left us with this cliffhanger! IT KILLS ME! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
8/29/2008 c9 22NeonX
This is a wonderful story. I've read a lot of historic romance fiction over the years and this, by far, is one of the most interesting stories I've seen. Usually there is some sort of an interesting marriage with strange events surrounding it, then something boring, then some filler .. etc. .. But in your story, so far, everything is creative and interesting and, most importantly, makes sense and serves to move the plot forward. I honestly have no idea what will happen. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
8/29/2008 c9 8CrazyCowgirl101
you have to updtae as soon as possible! I am serious! Clif-hanger!
8/29/2008 c9 3Queen Of Laughs
omfg! this is the fastest update ever! and i totally enjoyed it!

cant wait for more! and i cant wait to see whats Blaise story!

:D

post asap!
8/29/2008 c9 pixystick
will we be finding out why Blaise is so bitter and angry?
8/29/2008 c9 grumpirah
If I could, I'd knock Blaise out myself. How dare he interrupt. Is he too old to be sent off to school some place ElSE!
8/29/2008 c8 mado
thank you for your hard work! i want to know more about the hidden secrets..
8/28/2008 c8 anon
good filler. cant wait for the next update!
8/28/2008 c8 RawrDinosaurGrrr
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your story! It very well may be my favorite from everything I've read on this website so far. Please keep writing in the amazing way that you already do. =]
8/28/2008 c8 Queen Of Laughs
cute chapter!

cant wait for more!

post asap!
8/28/2008 c8 grumpirah
Now that was downright sweet of William and he goes up and up in my book. Now let's lock Holton and Ferdinand in a room and hope for the "best".
8/28/2008 c7 Baby-Brat
Hey..this story has an interesting plot and I truly like the reactions and such between the William and Marianne.lol...update soon~
8/28/2008 c7 1Initially loaded
1311 makes a lot of sense. God when will they sleep with each other?
170 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »