for Belle & Alex

1/23/2009 c1 14Sapphyre Nymph
cute!
12/17/2008 c1 3Hosea's wife
I'm a little confused - did you think it was an epic fail BECAUSE of the cheesiness? Because the two aren't mutually inclusive, you know? I thought it was a cute story and the characters were fun to read. My only advice is to maybe split up the physical descriptions through because having everything at the very beginning tends to be a little cumbersome. otherwise, it was really great!
12/17/2008 c1 9Lily Llynn
Please don't put epic fail in your summary; firstly because this is not an epic fail and secondly because many people won't read it if you put that.

Yes, this is seriously epicly cheesy and cliche. I wish she would've made him work a bit harder, but I suppose she's too nice. =P But this was well-written, and very sweet. (Italics to non-italics at the beginning was a little weird, though...) In any case, I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
12/16/2008 c1 19toffeecakesxox
AW, so cute! It is so NOT an epic fail. :D Aw, -huggles Alex & Belle- THEY ARE ADORABLE.

Michael is an ass.

\m/
11/24/2008 c1 13blurrylights
Aw! Sure, it was so cheesy, but it was so cute. Great job! :P
11/3/2008 c1 2EnchantedKorean
I admit, it was the epitome of cliches, but I kinda needed it...good job!
9/12/2008 c1 2elle.bw
Failed at it? I think not. You had me in tears it was so unbelievably moving. I would adore and worship you forever if you made this more than a one-shot!

elle.bw
8/29/2008 c1 6LiME-GREEN-CAPES
haha i love it. and no you did not fail at this story, it's amazing :]
8/28/2008 c1 15Denizen47
Wow, i really liked it. It seemed a bit rushed but you seemed to be able to cram a lot of emotion into a tight space. It's always good to wake up to a good dose of cheese, so thank you!
8/28/2008 c1 Blondiee
Aw!

Made my swinging brick of a heart feel all warm and fuzzy.

Thanks!

Jess x
8/27/2008 c1 Alenor
aw cheesy but good at the same time! cya later ~ ALenor
8/27/2008 c1 3Inkbl0t
You're right-EPIC. PHAIL.

BUT, butbutbut, my heart was feeling a bit heavy, and my eyes got this suspicious burning feeling, so maybe this wasn't a total epic phail. (Was this an outlet?)
8/27/2008 c1 TheTrueBlue41728
HAHAHA. OMG. DID YOU DO THAT ON PURPOSE? Or do you NOT know that there's a Melody Moon at our school?

" Isabelle wrapped an arm around her stomach as if to keep herself from falling apart."

^NEW MOON, ANYONE?