for Jove Station

1/27/2006 c1 30Sarah Rizal
This is a very good story. I like it. Write more! ..
7/26/2001 c13 2Natasha Browning
The space slug has a mouth? ...okay, I think I'm re-acquainted with the story now... at least enough to give a decent review. Cal and Nalko working together? No wonder they looked sick. Okay, Rila can't die... she's gotta kiss Cal some more! *giggle* okay, I admit I'm slightly high (on cheddar cheese? sheesh) so maybe I CAN'T give a decent review... but you never know. Bye!
7/25/2001 c12 Natasha Browning
Yay, you finally wrote more! ...except now I've forgotten everything. Boo! Now I have to go back and read it again! ...oh well. Thanx, write more, y'know what I mean?
5/26/2001 c1 2Mirai
I think that this story is very good. Good job Hotaru-chan! I'd write more in this review, but I don't think that you'd want my ramblings... so... ja ne!
5/1/2001 c7 7Rys
Great Story, write more. Love the guide, it was helpful. Thanks!
4/30/2001 c11 2Natasha Browning
This is very awesome... I like it... but it's my policy not to comment until I reach the very end of the story (at the time I read it) so I've held back until now... keep it coming!
4/28/2001 c2 Lora
Seems like ya definitely know what you're doing...it's cool how ya got a whole buncha different people to write this, and I enjoy the variety of writing styles. I love Ari and Cal's personalities!
4/25/2001 c1 2StarsingerSaathi
friend of one of the authors - my review doesn't count. Putting it on favss, tho.
4/19/2001 c1 Plotsky's Revenge
The way the story is written as if the characters are speaking to you and not writing gets sort of irritating from time to time. ("Yeah, sure, whatever. So like...")