for Ready or Not, Here I Die

3/12/2009 c1 13Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
Well, interesting piece of work here. Normally one shot supernatural works don't really focus much on character nature, but you did it here and did it very well. You really did well to portray the feelings of the ghost and his wish for attention. And I really feel sad for his past as well which is something good since I'm not too good in being absorbed into poetry works. Nothing to complain here. Good job here and thanks for your review on Seal of Valor. :) And yeah, starting to write a new chapter for A Ranger's Tale as well. I'll let you know through PM once I'm done with it. :)
2/10/2009 c1 9Narq
Oh well, this was pretty breathtaking, believe me.

A general note might be that it'll be better if you have stanzas, which'll give the poem a better look. On fictionpress, if you don't want double spacing, hold down shift and then press enter. That should do the trick.

Great work!

Narq.
8/30/2008 c1 9da-babe-slash-chick
I really like this poem,its very descriptive. I like how its's the form of a narrative. impressive work.
8/30/2008 c1 6Yoirru Maeri
Oh, poor little one, stuck in time, waiting for the ignorant humans to find you. I like when he is pushed into the well the best. Very descriptive, but reads a little like a story. Will there be a chapter two?