for Over You

5/25/2009 c1 chocolateandbananas
see? i TOLD my friends that hearing disorders would eventually hurt someone.

it would've been awkward if i was in her position and said what she said to brennon :D extremely awkward, indeed.

thanks for this short oneshot. i enjoyed all of its 1010 words :)
4/11/2009 c1 3cutepanda
^_^ Hi,

Very good story, the last two lines are the absolute best! Ah, what hearing problems can do to a girl! :o

Great job, definitely worth reading!

Courtney
3/13/2009 c1 19toffeecakesxox
oh em gee.

hahaha, suckish. oh wow, i actually thought Anna was a mean friend, but then the end was just like...

O.O

hahaha!

smart!

-toffeecakesxox.
2/1/2009 c1 9milenaa
Hey there! I found this through the comm "for the love of one shots". I liked the story and thought it was a clever thing for Amelia to get the names mixed up and be all worked up on the fact that her crush and friend were dating, it made for a funny ending! On a not so positive note, during the few first paragraphs of the story, you start with Amelia narrating the story as it happens on simple present, then when she goes to the nurse's office you switch to simple past. I'd suggest keeping everything in one verb tense only, preferably in the present tense because the few first paragraphs don't seem like they would work much in the past tense. Overall, nice work! Keep writing!
1/31/2009 c1 35LittlePieceLove
Aw that was funny and cutte!

How awesome!
1/28/2009 c1 1barelyamiable
Absolutely hilarious. I love the use in irony in almost anything. The interaction was lovely as well :) Such a cute story. I like how it's open for interpretation what Amelia does from that point on.
1/24/2009 c1 7Brielle Gemson
Great story! I literally laughed out loud at the end, fabulous twist! =]
1/21/2009 c1 1Fairytale x
lol this is so cute! I also like the funniness it has. It made me laugh a few times. I felt sorry for her at the end but it was still really cute. =)
1/21/2009 c1 16White Rose Blossom
Oh my, that would be awkward!

Short and sweet, and boy do I agree wit her...I wish my heart would listen to my brain (two years, pah try five)

Cute :)

-Aria
1/21/2009 c1 9Lily Llynn
Haha this is hilarious. The irony makes this classic, and it's short enough that it's not dragged out and all that (kind of annoying, sometimes). I feel sorry for her (fingers), and also, I think it'd be better if you italicized the words you bolded instead of bolding them.

But I really liked this! (: *adds to c2*
11/22/2008 c1 13blurrylights
This was so adorable! I loved it...it was so sweet and funny. Great job! :)
9/1/2008 c1 26pinkguppie
I love the twist! Awsome story!

PG
8/31/2008 c1 12emilywashere
Hahaha! That was really funny! It actually made me laugh out loud, which is rare. I usually laugh in my head. ; But this was really good, and I really liked it. Well done! :D
8/31/2008 c1 4bloodprincess101