for Welcome to the Murder Studios!

12/27/2009 c1 H Michael Sonnier
Very nice. I like the tour guide, and how you brought the first line back at the end to put an exclamation on the event. Good work.
7/28/2009 c1 13He Named It Fluffy
I had to read this version too, of course :)
3/31/2009 c1 anaa-pixie
hahahahaha love it love the joke so awesome!
12/14/2008 c1 24Ravina
This would be great as a longer one-shot, because the idea is very unique. I think if you make it longer by adding more description of the studios (and maybe comments from the visitors), you can make the ending a lot more surprising and captivating.

Hmm...what else? Oh, I would like to see a good description of the girl as well. I picture her as an innocent-looking girl whose true "evil" nature is obvious by the way she grins at the end.

*shivers* I'll probably remember this every time I go on a movie set from now on.

- Rebekah
9/25/2008 c1 2Adis Crow
Hmm... I'd like to know more about that girl (I can just imagine her grinning at the carnage, too-creepy). This looks like an interesting story (although a little more detail would be nice)-update soon!

Osprey
9/7/2008 c1 1Frail.Wings.Of.Vanity
its a very original idea, but i just wanted to say maybe put a bit more detail into it. some things can be blunt edged in stories, but here it doesn't quite fit, like... "The visitors follow the girl to one of the filming sets. The girl places them in front of the camera and stands beside the cameraman."

i dont wanna sound like um...some of those ppl who give all this advice about chapters but...xD

ya know what? never mind. dont listen to me. do your thing. great job.