for Odd Man Out

9/7/2008 c1 2Zadien
I love Nat. I love Nat, I love him, I love him do. He's so... unique as a guy. And I love how this already has your personal style stamped on it but that will become more obvious as the story goes on and everyone gets developed more.

And I love Max. She's soo...saucy? Is that a good term for her? She just oozes sex appeal and knows it. Poor Nat. Anyways can't wait for more of it.

Gemz
9/6/2008 c1 rae
The idea is interesting, albeit not exactly original. Your characters are good, seem nicely fleshed out. The only major problem I had with it was that sometimes your description seemed a little forced, and also a little bit over the top, especially in the paragraph where you describe the house.

Other than that, I quite liked it, and I look forward to reading more.
9/5/2008 c1 8WithoutException
I've actually heard the Charlotte-Charlie thing several times before, so I don't think it's that uncommon.

But really, this is great so far! Very funny - and I think Max is going to be a very entertaining character. :)
9/5/2008 c1 5KatieTheWriter
Oh my gosh! This story is so good already! I love the descriptions and love that Nat is living with all girls! I seriously can't wait to read more. I was entertained the whole chapter.

I already like Sam a lot. I think her and Nat would be a good match. But, until he gets a lock on the door...Max might come creeping in. :O

Good job and please UPDATE SOON!

~Katie~
9/4/2008 c1 9andee lee
LMAO. This is already great. I love Max! I can tell she's gonna be a troublemaker. Anyways, this is really a great start. I'll be looking for a new chapter!

-Andee :-)