for The first times

1/29/2010 c1 1authorLH
Wow this is great, Love it!

-Lain :]
10/1/2009 c3 9Narq
oh wow, what happened to all the love? :O
10/1/2009 c1 Narq
Oh wow, this is really moving and powerful.
2/2/2009 c3 fleur de l'est
You capture emotions and moments so well! I can relate to this a lot, it's like when someone's hurt you, but you hesitate about whether or not to hurt them back.. It hurts you more when you hurt them. I guess.

Great climax and a sudden fall at the end - breathtaking piece. Keep up the good work =)

~fleur
1/23/2009 c2 fleur de l'est
Omg o_o I am amazed by this, it was like total love immersion, as I was reading this I had little movies and fantasies playing in my head XD It's incredible.

But I have to say the husband and wife idea at the end seems a bit less romantic than the rest of the poem =_=

Loved it anyway ^^

~fleur x
10/22/2008 c1 fleur de l'est
WOW!

I have not read such vivid language in AGES. I love your choice of unusual vocabulary, which really create effective images. Things like "My skin whimpers" and "Fell into a spell, a trance". It's amazing how you can play with your vocabulary, the words you use are like the brightest colours of paint =)

Keep rocking!

~fleur
10/2/2008 c1 31Suicidal Romance
Very great emotion!

You could actually feel the passion

Kudos (:
9/30/2008 c1 9Manga Girl Lover
this is such a cute poem! And the way you described the feeling of her reactions to him was very good. :)
9/30/2008 c1 11Tzotel431
Beautiful, I could actually feel his love for her.
9/7/2008 c1 13Shasta Valentine
how SWEET.

i hope that's what you were going for. Great job, it was so cute and i coud still respect it as great poetry at the same time.

gj, i especially liked the title and theme as well :)

-sv
9/7/2008 c1 34Sh4d0w
Aw... That's so sweet. I just... aww... Well written.