for Death of the Rose

2/12/2018 c1 beccampeterson
I love the depth in your piece. I interpret the rose as a sort of symbol of life itself, wherein there are beautiful parts like the petals of a rose, and there are also painful parts like the thorns of a rose. Life too comes with both beautiful and painful parts. My favorite line of yours is "The morbid beauty of disaster" because it's so contradictory and it makes me think. Great piece.
1/29/2011 c1 63Lifeshade
I really love how you placed the breaks. It adds substence to the poem and makes it slightly more dramatic. Also, the repetition of the heart stopping and the rain falling is very good. :)
6/4/2010 c1 lijuan
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to:
5/17/2009 c1 ClosetPianist1
"the morbid beauty of disaster" an amazing line, from an excellent poem!
3/27/2009 c1 Cadie Rose
amazing. this could be proffesional
12/27/2008 c1 70PoetryQueen
Wow, this is amazing! It has such an awesome flow! I have one suggestion. This is going on my favorites!

I would add an it to the last line...

Then it stops.
11/23/2008 c1 45AStrangerToYou
Wow, this is beautiful. And so is the story it tells. Loved it :)
9/19/2008 c1 22Wolf Wonderer
Absolutely loved! Tells a story and says something about life.
9/19/2008 c1 59radioactive stanica
amazing... i wanna add it to my C2..

best wishes

- tiffy
9/19/2008 c1 4JadeLaRueWest
Wow. You said you wanted people to like it because it had allot of meaning to you, and i just want to say i LOVE it. Amazing.