for Beautifully Cruel

10/8/2014 c1 1SilverSamurai26
Holy fricken' cow! That was amazing! (And VERY erotic! ;) ) It ended perfectly, in my opinion. (Even though I find myself wanting more! XD) I was only slightly confused at first as to who (Rowan or Kakia) was bigger. (As in- bigger build and height) It threw me off as to who would be the "less dominant" partner. But it doesn't really matter- I knew I'd figure it out eventually! :D

In all, this was a GREAT story, and its definitely going into my favorites. (Heck, I might pop by some of your other stories- which is something I don't often do.) Keep up all the good work!
(And, awwww He's pregnant! XD [That's gonna be one bad-a** baby!])
9/20/2014 c1 3morningstorm70
That was a great story
1/23/2014 c1 dudumanb
SO GREAT! :D
I DON'T HAVE WORDS FOR THIS STORY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH :3
THANKS A WHOLE LOT FOR THIS :D : !
3/31/2012 c1 Krystina AVO
Oh, wow! I never imagined myself reading something like this, but seriously, this is beyond amazing.

It's REALLY well written, with a poetic feel to it, and just pure ... amazing.

Loved it! Good luck with any other ventures!

- Krystina AVO xx
11/30/2011 c1 Wicked witch Ayumi
I read this story not long ago and forgot to review..

I really liked it, particularly the ending! :D

Also, I like how you twisted the position of a pet here. xD

Anyway, I loved your story. :D
8/26/2011 c1 TheGhostChild
Loved it! Absolutely wonderful c:
4/27/2011 c1 Anonymous
That was a really good story. Has anyone on this website considered going to aa publisher to get their stories published? Every book I have read has been amazing. Including this one. This book is fine as it is. You shouldn't change a thing.
9/26/2010 c1 DeviWan
THAT was so fun to read! I love how you ended the story: romantic with a hint of mystery.
9/2/2010 c1 20purplehost
Such a long one-shot I was tempted to go read something shorter. I'm glad I didn't.
8/21/2010 c1 Dark Lynnette
That was super fun. This was my second time reading it, and I don't know why I haven't commented sooner.

Great read. I liked the contrast of the two main characters and how they complemented each other at the same time. Great use of dialogue and first person.

More people should be leaving you feedback on this to tell you how much of a fun read it is, but I suppose they think you already know that.

So happy to have read this again. Thanks.
6/14/2009 c1 NyghtRayne
Oh My Bejesus! This is freaking amazing! Where did you come up with this? My slahes end up seeming stupid to me...and rushed but wow...this is a amazing! Please dont stop righting. You're to great to stop...and i will hurt anyone who disagrees:D

Rayne
5/19/2009 c1 Christine Paul toolazytogoon
beauutiiful(:

this is great, plot and all.
4/8/2009 c1 45Jessicuh
OMG,

this story was 'Beautifully Cruel'. LOL, I'm glad I read it.
3/26/2009 c1 4Lost In The Ever After
Oh, it was wonderful. I loved this piece, i really did. So happy they found happiness in each other. I wonder about William though. But I suppose he remained the faithful servant. Loved this piece.

Peace, Love, Laughter~

Lost~~
10/17/2008 c1 DefineNightmare
the only thing I can type/say is:

awow