for A Koala in September

8/26/2016 c1 serwaverider
Great balance of comedy and sappy, loved it!
7/31/2015 c1 OhMyGlobSoCliche
Awwww this was adorable!
3/2/2015 c1 saimin
This story was BOOTYFUL it was hot and cute and I just loved everything about it. You should write some sort of continuation for it!
12/5/2014 c1 FolP
I know this was written 6 years ago and I was probably 10, but I loved this! I can basically visualize the main characters!
12/19/2013 c1 Krimsyn
Cute :)
3/30/2013 c1 allancaldera
I really like it you are amazing.
1/5/2013 c1 Lizray
Best story I've read in many months! Beautifully written and in my not so stable head believable. Best wishes sweetie... Lizray
12/17/2012 c1 Guest
: )
11/3/2012 c1 3CurryBunChan
oh my jaysus. im like in love with your stories right now. they are just hilarious and sexy and just awesome!- im addicted:P
8/7/2012 c1 2heyitsstupidme
I liked that a lot. The characters are fantastic and I love the whole plot.
3/17/2012 c1 Rapidez
Aww! That was so lovely! I was all yours within the first few paragraphs and I have to say I've really enjoyed the story; the plot was interesting, your characters were great and is just just such an amazing story! Thanks for sharing it here! :)
1/2/2012 c1 hsdfkfljdksdlsfjhkasjklf
D'AWWWWW OH MY GOSH D'AWWWWWWWWWW. /has a fit over the cuteness
12/28/2011 c1 1falling-into-fate
SO cute! Left me grinning and giggling. I LOVE IT! ♥ -runs off to read your other stories-
12/2/2011 c1 2NormaJean Beausoleil
soo cute. thanks for sharing! 10 "aww" points!
10/6/2011 c1 newtypeshadow
Way cute! I adore Ally, with his fear of being hurt again battling his growing understanding that Hunter is a far better person than Egan ever was. I love Hunter, and how patient and caring he is with Ally, and how sweet-yet-determined. This premise-quickly rebounding into a better relationship, and inner conflict coming from so easily enjoying the good new relationship rather than mourning the terrible old one-isn't one I've read before. I really like it, though, and I like how you wrote it. Excellent story! ^_^
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »