for Inhale, Exhale

10/13/2008 c1 16sweetdonalbain81507
Ooh! This sounds interesting! One tiny itty thing: you mentioned that Amaryllis's father is a "hot shot business man and is usually out of town." I'm just a little bit afraid of it turning out too cliche. I know, I'm reading a story about falling in love with your best friend, but I personally find the absent father to be too much, if you know what I mean. Not TOO too much, but too much. Yes, I realize that I don't make any sense.
10/9/2008 c1 12R3L
Sounds like an interesting plot. Waiting to see how it plays out. (Hint: Update soon!) Love the names you use in your stories, so original. It's nice to see things other than Sally, Sue, Jane and the likes.

SPiKE
10/7/2008 c1 2xdinoxcorex
You're gonna get tired of reading reviews by me, boy. Naw, I'll stop if you want. Really awesome, though! Next chapter...
10/3/2008 c1 3Closeted
This is good so far; has a lot of potential! I look forward to the next chapter.

*hint*

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
10/2/2008 c1 7stargaterdii
Intriguing beginning. I like the way you wrote the dream. It's very scattered, very, well, dreamlike. It's a little confusing and starts off kind of fast- maybe add some more description of the narrator before you go into how he met Jamie.

It's a good start. I'm interested to see how the rest comes along.

Dii
10/2/2008 c1 1Paladin'sMysticPhantasy
You have a really good start here and I am looking forward to more.