for Emma Connelly: Goddess of Romance

12/30/2011 c5 5christinaxxyo
Haha, this was a really funny and unique idea! Loved it :)
8/6/2011 c5 7SecretPassion
I demand you continue this! It was just getting good! Please continue!
6/4/2011 c5 8mixed signals
^-^ Hehe loved this! :)
5/16/2011 c5 16non.graceful
The chemistry was good... But wouldn't it be Pretty obvious that he'd end up being at her book signing thing?

Anyway, what I'm trying to say- or haven't said- is I liked this... And yeH
5/12/2011 c5 Alaide
wow, i so so love this story, i dont normaly read short stories but i am soo happy i read this one. i want a colin, why are they only in stories :( lol.

Shannon
5/6/2011 c5 OldFragrance
Arghh! I didn't look the words numbers... I was getting really into the story and then BAM! Fin...

Why couldn't you make it longer? T_T It was great!

Oh well, it's just my wishful thinking anyway...

So, my point: it was awesome! You rock :) (even if I think your characters deserved a little more chapters (like fourty) lol
3/7/2011 c5 9Kinjirareta Ai
Perfect! I had so much fun reading this! Gah, I love how he finds her and how he was searching for her too. It was just too great! :) :)
1/21/2011 c5 cheeky sheep
love it.
12/29/2010 c5 saoirse12
Funny and sweet, particularly the circumstances that led to their reunion ^^. Wish the story was a bit more fleshed out though.

Nevertheless, enjoyed reading it~! Thanks~!
12/20/2010 c5 blithe.serendipity
Aww cute story! :) Cliche but cute.

Thanks for writing!
11/6/2010 c5 8urtenshii
nice :)

i liked how the story goes...

it just sort of lacked the part where they confess their undying love for each other :) HAHA

sorry about that... i'm one of the romantics :)
9/4/2010 c5 Ederra
I really liked this. I thought it was well written - it flowed really well. But it was too short! I would have loved to read more. :)
8/20/2010 c5 4L. Valdez
Okay, this was adorable. Sometimes I need the drama and hardcore life shattering event stories, but I truly love it when things work out and a story is as sweet as this one with a happy ending. :)

Thanks for the great read,

L.V.
7/29/2010 c2 polly-ann
Spotted a minor mistake:

"Ah, so the both of you are sisters" Colin commented, nodding sagely, adding, "I had a vague idea."

[He already knows this - it was mentioned in the introductions]

The man held his hand out for Jen, and she took it, smiling mischievously. "And what exactly have you been doing with my sister, Colin Munroe?"
7/17/2010 c5 1funnechick
I know this is 3 months shy of being 2 years old, but I'm just now reading it (through someone's favorite stories) and I had to review and say how much I loved it. Though I had to skip over the parts that actually made it Rated M (haha, which is funny, given that was the catalyst for the rest of the story), I still thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
103 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »