for What a Coincidence

8/31/2019 c5 Guest
stop putting yourself down! this is an entertaining story.
1/16/2017 c25 4sage1111
This was great! I love Mitch, and the ending was perfect. You didn't drag it out either, which i find is really common around here, so good job im gonna read the sequel now!
8/11/2016 c2 kitten135
love it so far
7/13/2016 c19 serwaverider
I like this Mitchell/Sunny chapter the best of M's chapters so far. Good stuff.
7/13/2016 c18 serwaverider
Ellie has redeemed herself, now it's Cody's turn. Just because a person is an a**hole like Jonas doesn't make it better when people turn into the same thing to deal/confront him. Angry, sure, but hating hate never solves the problem. Good writing if I can analyze your characters like I would real people.
7/13/2016 c16 serwaverider
Uhm, sure, okay, because Jonas' self-discovery should lead to his total acceptance of the behaviour he's been inflicting on himself and other's for how long? Yeah, sure, most people accept themselves as gay or whatever in increments of hours, right? Sorry for the sarcasm but... we all react differently but I've never met anyone who made that adjustment that quickly, especially hormone cursed teenagers. Jonas is definitely a homophobe, and not a nice person for unleashing his own opinion on others but "if you prick him does he not bleed?" (Shakespeare)
3/2/2015 c25 4carifoo2001
SEQUEL, ACTIVATE! *pumps fist in the air*
3/2/2015 c24 carifoo2001
Eeep. Wonderful.
3/2/2015 c23 carifoo2001
That was a bit unexpected, and by unexpected, I mean COMPLETELY EXPECTED! Not really, but I WILL TAKE OVER THE TRI-STATE AREA! AHAHAHAHAH!

Sigh, I probably won't.
3/2/2015 c22 carifoo2001
I was waiting for the parent part... sigh.
3/2/2015 c21 carifoo2001
Roar. That wasn't nice.
3/1/2015 c15 carifoo2001
Whoa. I was NOT expecting that. Wow.
3/1/2015 c14 carifoo2001
Heheheheheheheheh.
3/1/2015 c11 carifoo2001
Oooooh. Oooooooh. Ooooooh. Sunny is...

It was pretty obvious as soon as he walked into the classroom, though.
11/28/2014 c3 Guest