for What a Coincidence

8/31/2014 c4 Gia
Nice story so far
Just reviewing because I'm also reading Perks Of Being a wallflower at the moment. Lovely coincidence :)
8/12/2014 c25 4slashrin
I LOVE THIS STORY OMG. I just read the whole thing in one sitting. I can't believe I didn't find this till now...I thought I'd already found all the good slash stories on this site lol. So excited there's a sequel! Thank you!
4/22/2014 c3 Guest
I feel that this is discrimination against Christians. I understand where you're coming from but wouldn't Muslims feel the same way as him there against homosexuality as well. And not all Christians are like that.
4/2/2014 c1 5endlessangels
Hi! I just finished reading What a Coincidence and I love it! I do think Jonas is right about one thing: half of the students are gay. Or at least it seems like they are... Not that that's a bad thing :)

I'm glad that you wrote about Ellie and Monty. Lesbians are usually forgotten in this genre.

I can't wait to read A Piece of Cake :)
3/12/2014 c25 9Zoicite23
Oooh there's a sequel. I did enjoy reading this, even if you were young while you wrote it. Good job.
3/12/2014 c24 Zoicite23
That was pretty good! I wonder how things will go for them, and can't wait to see how this ends!
3/12/2014 c23 Zoicite23
Ooooooh snap they broke up! Didn't see that coming! I wonder if Mitchell is suffering more than he's letting on. We might see him crying later, and with only two chapters left I wonder how his tale will end.
2/27/2014 c22 Zoicite23
I like the sadness, it hurts so good. Just like how all these beautiful people can find each other and be happy. That part hurts the best. I'm glad you revisited Jonas's parents, I would have been disappointed if that was forget. Really I had forgotten them too though. Look forward to how it will end!
2/27/2014 c20 Zoicite23
Only five chapter left but I got to sleep... kudos on an awesome chapter! Yeah a lot happened, it definitely rivals their kiss episode. I know you were young when you wrote this but it is still realistic where it counts. Like Jonas's transition.
2/27/2014 c19 Zoicite23
So yeah, I get how you might be feeling bleh. It would have been perfect if Sunny had written the diary and that Mitchell was the one he really loved. However that would have been horribly cliche. On the other hand you could have done what you did, depriving the reader's of such a sweet possibility but creating an interesting twist. I am so glad you went with the second option. Because although the result might make you go 'bleh', it was the most interesting and surprising turn of events so far. It might not have been your plan from the beginning, but it was still good enough for me.
2/27/2014 c18 Zoicite23
I'll never get to sleep if you keep ending with damn cliff hangers! This works out will though, because of my OCD I'd like to stop reading this after Chapter 20 tonight. So next chapter Sunny can tell Mitchell who wrote the diary, and the chapter after that you can explain everything that happens here. Great!
2/27/2014 c17 Zoicite23
I must read on! Who wrote the journal is legit the biggest mystery of your story. I have no idea who it could be. Sunny's relative or friend? I had another theory that Sunny did write what was in the journal, but someone found it and rewrote it or something. I don't know, really looking forward to who it is.
2/27/2014 c16 Zoicite23
I'm glad he's in denial, this process is going realistically, which is good. I wonder how Ellie's confession will affect him. He'll definitely be going crazy from losing his best friend to the dark side.
2/27/2014 c15 Zoicite23
Interesting twist, but really I was skeptical because Sunny came to the school after Mitchell had found the journal. I am interested though, it doesn't seem like Sunny was lying. Unless he had already found out that Mitchell had his diary, so was prepared for him to return it and could lie properly. Interesting twist, this was just the kind of thing I was hoping would pop up in your story. Leaves a bit of mystery.
2/27/2014 c14 Zoicite23
Congratulations on an awesome chapter, maybe your best yet. So I thought we'd be seeing things from Jonas's perspective since we were in Cody's last time. I'm not disappointed by the end of it though, although Jonas's perspective would have been enlightening through this ordeal. No wonder Jonas didn't run, because Cody is a fantastic kisser. I've written sex scenes with that level of passion, but not make-out scenes, so good work! I'm really curious as to what will happen next. I'm hoping the pacing will remain slow, and that Jonas will still be conflicted.
725 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »