for What a Coincidence

11/14/2013 c1 wonderbangtt
Yes! Make him YOURS!
10/27/2013 c20 16atenea-in-the-sky
Oh God, so, so, so very cute! I just gotta love them...
10/27/2013 c19 atenea-in-the-sky
Awww... ok, you're characters are just way to cute! I loved them all!
10/1/2013 c25 Remi
As some say, the biggest homophobes are those in the closet. Blame it on the family here.
I will never understand how some people can immerge themselves so much in their twisted, bigoted beliefs, that they gladly destroy the life of the ones they are supposed to care for, and feel right in doing so. All this in the name of someone who devoted his entire life preaching humility, solidarity, respect and kindness...
Fortunately it ends well. Jonas was too enjoyable a character to despise, even as a homophobe, and his hatred seemed forced, as if he did not believe it himself. And Cody is good for him.
Mitchell is a very endearing character as well. His blooming friendship with Sunny and the others and his promise of a romance at the end made me smile.
Good work
1/14/2013 c8 1Nuitdemeztli
this ones really sweet
12/10/2012 c25 1Deeper Shade of Red
This was an amazing story! So cute :D
8/25/2012 c24 lostlamb
Yay! Mitchie's met someone! I love- love -love Jonas and Cody. They are to cute for words! Another great job i must say.
8/17/2012 c25 2A.J. Saunders
No... NO NO NO NO NO! NONONONONONO!

As soon as Mitch started his first date with Sunny I knew that everything was going to go so wrong. Mitch IS SOOOOOOO CUTE! :( David just absolutely pissed me off. I mean really, I don't care how much you love him, you shouldn't be sending glares to Mitch and trying to prove that you know him more. That doesn't show anything at all. All it shows is that you're a jealous bastard.

It's not even like I particularly liked MitchxSunny, it's just that I love Mitch so much, I wanted him to have a happy ending (Well, I guess his story hasn't really ended yet, since there's a sequel... :D)

And then there's Jonas and Cody... Well, I don't really have much to say about them. It was sort of a cliche story, but it had twists. :) Despite the fact it was so absolutely predictable, I enjoyed reading it. But, to me, Mitchell's chapters just overpowered Jonas' and Cody's chapters. I found Mitchell to just be so intriguing, so yeah.

Anyway, onto the sequel! I'm hoping by "much angstier" you don't mean that Mitch doesn't have a happy ending... T_T
7/24/2012 c14 RedWall
*giggles* me too.
6/14/2012 c25 3silhouettes
Gah, oh my gosh, of course I'm going to read the sequel.
6/14/2012 c16 silhouettes
Oh god. The ending with Ellie and Monty. That was just PERFECT.
6/14/2012 c14 silhouettes
Ah, as do I. I freaking love this chapter.
6/14/2012 c3 silhouettes
Oh gosh, this made me laugh so much. Love your writing style and humor XD
6/3/2012 c25 2Insanity's Genius
I hate to break your record of six hundred and sixty six reviews but this story was just too good not to comment on. You're an awesome writer and the plot was great, I can't wait to read the sequel! D
5/30/2012 c25 3foreverandeverr
I try to stay clear of angst but with this story...NO WAY! I just love your characters too much and the main story. Mitch's story is really getting interesting as well :)

Great ending.

I'm so glad there's a sequel! xD
725 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »