for Cake

8/19/2015 c1 5Ishotthealbatross
This was lovely but feels unfinished...I need more :(
9/13/2010 c1 9Kinjirareta Ai
I like it! Well done for only an hour. i wanna know ho wthings work out wiht them though.. maybe you could wrie a sequel just for me?
10/8/2008 c1 6Ama.Dear
Umm... I liked the story, LOVED Noel, but I'm confuzzled. If Py's not dating Danny-dude, then why are they kissing and calling each other baby?
10/8/2008 c1 3Pot
Oh wow. That was just about the cutest thing you've ever written.

I just realised, it's the ONLY HAPPILY-ENDED things you've ever written.

You really need a dose of those Happy pills. xD But yea, I loved Py, he sounds gorgeous.

You suck, I wish he existed now, but if he did...he'd be gay...so that wouldn't help.

I love the fact Noel can't think of a comeback to save his life, and my favourite bit is:-

"You've got terrible luck, you're a klutz, impatient, and impulsive, great combo," he muttered sarcastically, setting me down on a chair and grabbing a handful of napkins.

"You…You….Uh…You're only saying that because right now you're feeling very small inside."

"Worst comeback ever," he muttered to himself.

"So…uh…what's your name?"

He sighed as if he couldn't get out of it, "Py,"

"Pie? As in Pie, the yummy desert?" I asked, confused.

Fitting, you're yummy enough to eat.

Shut up you.

Oh yea, definitely. I love the perverted inner voice. By the way, I showed this to Zeina. I am seriously corrupting that girl.

xX

Rissa
10/7/2008 c1 Feel The Waltz
Aww i really liked this. :D Actually laughed out loud at some points. Good luck with the comp! :)
10/7/2008 c1 16sweetdonalbain81507
This was freakin' adorable! I really liked how you used characters beside Noel and Pythagoras. Speaking of Pythagoras, I love the name! I'm one for crazy names, and I'm on for Shakespeare, so you pretty much got my random loves right here! My firstborn child will SO be named Mercutio for a boy, Desdemona for a girl.
10/7/2008 c1 2xdinoxcorex
Aww, I liked it! No need to be insecure XDD
10/6/2008 c1 3Closeted
Aw this is so majorly sweet! I liked the kiss. It was so WTF-y, that it was awesome!

Loved it, well done!