for Silence

7/27/2014 c17 Holy Gracamole
THIS IS SO F ING AWESOME. MAKE MOREEEEEEEEEEEE! SO HILARIOUS. SO AMAZING. SO WELL WRITTEN. SUCH, SUCH- SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME A SOAP OPREA FANATIC?! OH MY GLOB...
2/16/2013 c17 K
I was sucked into this story from the first chapter. I hope you continue soon!
6/7/2011 c17 1tnbt6
I can honestly say I really love this story. I really connected to it, especially with Lana. It would be great if you continued it!
2/1/2011 c17 2Goldenstars
duh duh duh, plot twist and a half. who would of thought Heath and Jay would like each other. not me. Its really kinda cute. even though I've spent the last 16 chapters trying to decide who I want her to go for. ah well, this is awesomer. and unexpected.

hm, realised i hadnt reviewed, sorry! I like love your story! actually its the only one I've bothered to keep up with really. I like it.

Hearing about their families more is interesting.

update soon ! :)
12/19/2010 c17 CraziiFlop
Wow just wow. It seems like everyone has problems with their families... I really like this story and would like to read your next chapter ^-^

Keep up the great work!

~Haya
8/21/2010 c17 16Enigmatic Night
"No, on a fucking rainbow," he said, deadpan.

Haha WIN.

Yo you updated quickly man, good stuff.

Can't believe I'm starting to like Heath again- after hating him very much. Way to go man, it's all attributed to your writing.
7/20/2010 c16 Kaelshay
Yay update woo hoo, I am thoroughly enjoying the story so please keep at it. (and please let us know soon whats up with poor jay and i would love lana to meet her paternal grandfather - he sounds like a hoot lol
5/6/2010 c15 Enigmatic Night
Haha, I guess it's about time they resolved their anger issues and Heath fesses up for being such a douche bag.

Glad Lana didn't easily forgive and be all like 'YOU'RE FORGIVE LET'S SKIP AND BE MERRY!' I guess that's far too OOC anyhow. Haha, and you're too good at keeping em in character to ever do that to your dear readers right?

And on to my fav bit, I'm liking Jun more and more. I guess it was a tad bit out of character for Lana to just suddenly hug Jun after finding out he's her dad. Maybe it needed easing in to, but perhaps that's just me.

I'd warmed to the immediately easy relationship after a little so it was ALL good.

I'm glad that Lana now has that side of her family, because her mum really needs to sort herself out aye. Jun and his mum are awesome, I'd like more of em. And maybe more Dane? Miss him haha.

Aight well I think I've kept you here staring at your screen long enough, I better get back to my Chaucer essay anyhow. Due tomorrow, and I've only written half of it. ACtually due today as it's 1:40am in the morning. Heh.

AWEsomeness, oh and congratz on finishing your first year. Now you can be a normal person haha (yep, I'm not a first year fan. First years freak me out haha)
4/28/2010 c15 2Goldenstars
awe :)

how much ive missed you!

seriously im tossing up if i want her to go for jay or heath now.

awesome, awesome, awesome etc.
2/19/2010 c14 3Bookworm Productions
I haven't been online for a while so I had quite a bit of catching up to do. Still one of the best stories I've ever read.

A few minor errors, the biggest being giving the wrong age and once using the wrong name. Otherwise it's great. Keep it up!
1/10/2010 c14 Thea Grace
Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

TG x
12/1/2009 c14 16Enigmatic Night
Meh. I'm just glad to see an update missy.

My gosh.

Seriously, can we kill Heath? No? Aw by why not?

I'm glad that her mum's starting to see sense, and what were they talking about? Her and Jun, I want to know, I guess we'll learn soon enough.
11/26/2009 c14 yayawhynot89
Freakin love this fic. More please
7/15/2009 c13 D-Mish
I actually like this story! Update it, the characters are so well set up - though slightly cliche.

Update! :)
7/6/2009 c13 swords dragons and diet coke
HAHAHA LMAO THIS STORY'S HILARIOUS! LOL "HE'S GONNA DEFILE YOU!" ROFL! i'm looking forward to the next chapter, update soon! :)
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »