for 103 Reasons To Hate Him

4/4/2012 c2 6Rosalinda Pink
I can't wait to see where this is going! Nate and Nicole are so cute together! Please continue
9/23/2011 c1 hopelesslycliched
dang i hope you don't delete this. are you planning on updating again?
3/17/2010 c2 dark-glitter
Hey, are you still continuing this story? it actually sounds pretty good... i do hope you finish it, can't wait to find out what happens :D, keep writing :P
1/15/2010 c2 AccountKiller12393
I though u said u were updating it.

Its been a year. Exactly a year since u last updated

I honestly like this story and its in my favourites.

And since last year I've been waiting for u to update but you never do

Please update soon?
4/25/2009 c2 10bbyxbanaaana
it's pretty good. but, pretty cliche. it's obvious they're gonna end up together. so iderno. add some unexpected twist? and we need descriptions of the characters. like, the way they look. but, it's god. don't delete. and update, please.
2/15/2009 c2 Zenia
You're not going to update are you? I give up.

-Bye
2/5/2009 c2 Zenia
Update!
1/25/2009 c2 Zenia
Update!
1/24/2009 c2 1cheesyapple
Haha. It was realy good. Although, at the beginning you know how you write the stuff Nicole hates about Nate (Well of course you do..it'd be kinda sad if you didn't...)? Yeah well, I think that they should mesh more with the chapters. Like 'His pranks and put downs', there wasn't any pranks in the chapter. When I first read it, I thought he was going to pull a prank on her or something. But all in all, I think it was super good. And I'm so excited about another chapter, I hope it will be long x)

Please update son.

im just that awesome
1/17/2009 c2 hiya
More!
1/15/2009 c1 chicken429
omg! u have to update this!
1/15/2009 c2 5I Murder on Impulse
HAHAHA...keep updating!

xx
1/15/2009 c2 1sweets555
hey. i keep hitting the button where the old review thing used to be... its not so fun.

this is still cute, though a bit short. but ive been testing for the past week, so i totally understand the lack of time.

great job!
1/15/2009 c2 13blurrylights
Me he he...I like this! I don't think that you should say "depending on your response, I may/may not continue". I think you should genuinely have an interest in writing it. Personally, I am really enjoying this and would like to read more.

Update soon!
1/15/2009 c2 Hazelnut Romance
nice chapter. nicole sure has one interesting life. haha. update soon!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »