for The Nights of Ethereal

10/5/2012 c4 Niz
Man, I really miss this.
3/19/2009 c4 16PopMakesMeBurpy
this has got to be the best story anyone has ever written. i mean its got plot, its got twists, its got hot lesbian action (well, in the future?), its got purple hair, and read those names, amazing. not to mention its beautifully written. it should be published. i cant wait for more. MORE!
3/15/2009 c4 8Ohka Breynekai
LMAO!

I love you guys... seriously, this is a great story. Though I still have absolutely NO idea what is going on. Seamus and Deer Chick better give some great explanations in the next chapter.

But my favorite part is, your characters are just like you two in real life. So, I'm seeing all of these things happening to you (in that little imaginative part of my head).

I wonder what Mr. Logan will think... :hrmm:
12/19/2008 c3 29Vince Loring
nothing has been awnsered by this. More questions have been raised infact. It is very good. Please keep writing. Tell pop that she did good too. So does this relate to your own life in some way?
12/12/2008 c3 16PopMakesMeBurpy
i want to write chapter 4...SO badly. its more important than stupid school.

~PopMakesMeBurpy
12/6/2008 c3 8Ohka Breynekai
Konnichi wa, Ashuri-senpai, Anbaa-senpai. O-genki desu ka?

Anywho, here I am reading your latest chapter! You guys make me laugh... instead of freaking out about your newfound telepathy, you calmly use it discuss body odor. You'll never cease to amaze me. Never.

And who are these supernatural persons that just arrived? No, I'll have to wait and see...

Wonderful chapter. (grins)

O.B.
11/4/2008 c2 29Vince Loring
...I dont know what to say. I really dont. This story is good. very very very good. I got chills when i read some parts (the good kind, not the bad kind) It was so vivid. This story is amazing. simple as that. keep writing.
11/2/2008 c2 8Ohka Breynekai
I continue to love this story, though I have to agree with you Shenhua, it feels surreal. Kind of like Alice and Wonderland, especially Nizhoni's dream. Lol, you two are doing beautiful work. :)

And I know which character belongs to whom. Ren is the shorter author's while Nizhoni is the taller's. I think I just recognize y'all's styles. Sweet, right?

And what is that whole, "rich and NOT famous" thing? You stole that from me, didn't you? I'm always going on about when I'm 'rich and famous for no apparent reason'. Hahaha, even if you did take it from me, I don't care. It made me laugh. XD

What a dramatic ending, too! It's like you end one mystery by not SOLVING the mystery but handing the audience another.

I hope you've started on chapter two. I want to read more from you guys. ;D

O.B.

P.S. - I've got 2641 words for NaNoWriMo! :)
11/1/2008 c2 50risaisis
Wow, that was strong! I liked it, especially the flashbacks to when Ren and Nizhoni met. :D The italics confused me - for a moment, I thought it was just a dream. But maybe they somehow entered a dreamworld or something, or they sleepwalked! XD I'dunno, but I cna't wait for the next chapter! =D

Also, I hope Clara isn't going to be evil or anything, like a negetive, uncaring secondary character. Just 'cause that's my name, too.;) But don't let that ruin your story or plotline! xD

-xx
10/22/2008 c1 8Ohka Breynekai
Is this what you two have been plotting for the past few days? XD

Well, I have to hand it to you, you've spiked my interest. A rock. A rock that will change everything.

(IT'S THE BEST PROLOGUE I'VE EVER READ!) ...
10/21/2008 c1 50risaisis
OH, lovely prologue! I loved the description, it was amazing. It had a flawless sort of flow to it! I wonder if this is in our own world, and the rock is a link/portal or something to another world, or if the story is taking place in another world and the rock is like, some mighty God/Goddess or something. :P

I cant wait to see what you and PopMakesmeburpy have in store for the two girls; update soon! :)

-xx
10/21/2008 c1 16PopMakesMeBurpy
Wow, this story sounds like it's going to be amazing. I cant wait for the first chapter. :)