for Ben

8/17/2010 c1 xEchoxInfernox
lol that was fun=D, i like it;).
4/1/2009 c1 Erica71167
Very good story. Funny thing is that any vampire story people are automatically going to relate to Twilight because of it's popularity. Don't worry, I didn't think you ripped off any Twilight stuff. Good oneshot!
11/16/2008 c1 NoieD
I love a happy ending!
11/2/2008 c1 2EnchantedKorean
aw...how cute! i liked it! good job!
11/2/2008 c1 1funnechick
I think you did a really good job not making it like Twilight. I felt like Ben was very different from Edward, and the circumstances were much different as well.
11/2/2008 c1 SparklingStar25
this is awesome!
11/2/2008 c1 Spurlunk
I hate Twilight, but this was really good! Only thing I'd change is I'd give Ben a flaw. Why does he think that she wouldn't like him? It makes him sound all Edward-y. He's too perfect, ya know? But otherwise, nice job, I like it!
11/1/2008 c1 3Big Boots Man Of War
This was fantastic! I usually stay completely away from vampire stories, because they never match up to twilight, the saviour of my lonesome existence, but since it is you ash, I did read it. Lol.

And I loved it. Ben sounds...bitingly charming. I would love love love to see him in reality.

I don't think this was too much like Twilight, so you know. You have to have some similiarities with vampire stories, don't you?

I especially loved the description of Ben's Dracula Costume! it was wonderful, really gave me an idea of what it was like. I think he would have looked awesome in it too. *wink*

Hey, I was wondering, because you use a somewhat similar description to it; do you watch the anime Vampire Knight at all? Because there is a characater in it that sounds just like how you described ben, what with his silver hair and purple eyes and all.

Oh, and I must also tell you that the description of her friend's fairy costume was lovely as well, once again, very easy to picture.

Happy to see something kind of dark from you. it was very enchanting, alomost. Wow I sound really weird now.

But I would love to see more from you about dark supernatural-ness, because you did this so wonderfully.

Loved this, and I love your stuff, you know that.

Looking forward to more *hint*
11/1/2008 c1 1Izzey
awesome. i love it. i think it was just fine the way it is.
11/1/2008 c1 17Darkness.Is.Energy
That was very good! I liked it!
11/1/2008 c1 Hazelnut Romance
interresant! nice one-shot!
11/1/2008 c1 humaira
very cute if u ask me! nd anyway y do ppl fink dat if a story has gt a vampire in it its a copy of twilight.does dat mean stefanie meyers copied from bram stoker cuz hes the 1 hu wrote the legendary DRACULA rite? so rite as many vamp storys as u want u wnt b copyin any1!
11/1/2008 c1 5K. Molle
wowzas you have a way with your words. The images you created sent shivers down my spine. Good job and good luck with your writing!
11/1/2008 c1 13blurrylights
That was such an awesome one-shot...I absolutely loved it! Ben is so adorable...can I have him? Puh-lease? :) I liked the one-shot format, it worked. In fact, i pretty much loved everything, though I do think that the title could have better. But seriously, this was awesome! Great job! :)