for Pure Born

3/18/2014 c2 Alyssa
Woahh... Where are the rest of the chapters? Oh n the story is amazing by the way. It is exactly what i look for in a story. Its quite cliche but the way you wrote it made it seem... Original. Now where is the rest of the chapters?
8/2/2012 c2 lc
Y is the chapters skipping? Its a good story bt it isn't full...I,would love to read the full story
6/6/2012 c3 Nara
Awwwww you took it down :( ur a great writer though but it can be hard to finnish story's. Keep writing
5/30/2011 c3 Reader
This is one of the reasons why I hate authors with so many stories..if they lack the 'fire' to updaet they will just ditch the story and start one a new one...

If you want to be a good one, be serious and don't take writing lightly.
5/9/2011 c3 2adaranaelsaldeur
.Cries.

I'M NOT LYING!
7/2/2010 c3 T34rSoFBLoOd
NNO! Holy crap you just killed me D: Oh, well, I'll deal with it (: Hopefully you get your flow going and upload whenever you're ready XD I'll be messaging you for those rough chapters (:
6/26/2010 c3 1Wolflihood
Hello!

So, I'm totally disappointed! From what I've read this story seems amazing. And I love that we both pictured Alex Pettyfer as Micah. (I didn't even know you did until I read the important note! ) hopefully you get your mojo back to finish this story one day because I'd like to actually read the whole thing.

-Bre
6/20/2010 c3 blackrule
aw! that's awful! no more :( I really don't know what to say. Been waiting ages to see what happens just to find it end at a cliffhanger with no ending at all.
6/18/2010 c1 Lea Smyth
great story. even if you just keep the first chapter it reads well and feels like it had an ending. i loved it! your writing is easy to follow and full of discriptions; i could see it all happening in my head as i read it.
6/18/2010 c3 sometimesmk
Well, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Anyway, I really enjoy your writing and I'd absolutely love to read the unedited work if you'd send it to me. :)
6/17/2010 c3 Aneesha
Aw I'm so sad to see you go :( I really liked your writing ! But ya I'd love to read the unedited stuff for pure born you know to get some type if closure for the story :)
4/26/2010 c13 Lady Viviane Night
I really hope to see more soon.

Thank You.

LVN
11/16/2009 c13 ChristianAngel01
whoa that was awesome! It had hurt, comfort,drama,action and romance I cant waitfor you to finish your amazing story
11/11/2009 c13 1midnight84118
great job sad to see come to the end
9/13/2009 c13 bbyxhann
LOL, I was right!

I knew it was the grandpa!

Lmao, well that was really god.(:

& yay, he's dead!

Wow, that sounds bad. Lol.

Oh yeah, brittany is gonna be a vampire now.

Cool.(;