for Charming Satan

10/5/2011 c11 anissa
This is a really good story! I am glad that you finally were able to stop relying on twilight. I actually like this story better than twilight! Please continue writing! If you have trouble with ideas please dont be afraid to ask. I really want damion to come back into the story really soon!
12/22/2009 c11 gallowsCalibrator
Awesome story so far! Can't wait for you to update.

~Raven
12/19/2009 c11 11KT-ImmortalIncarnate
Okay, this is good! Another chapter! YES! I will not die now! haha,

Merry christmas.

Anyways, good work! I look forward to the next chapter! ^_^

Good luck!

ImmortalIncarnate
12/19/2009 c10 1Charlotte Hawthorn
please please please do update this! its very good adn i hate to be a pain and a totally critic but...the christmas scene adn the present from the Hughes? yeah there was that one that said "dont open infront of ben" and it was never opened...needless to say i've been agaonizeing over it sense then desperatly wanting to know!

on another note your story is fantasically amazing and creative! and it doenst matter if it will or won get published, do it becasue ou love and becasue i'm beggin you not to give it up! one last thing earlier in your story you had bolded parts at the top of the chapters...were those damion's thoughts? so i think that's all i have! i cant wait for your next update!
12/17/2009 c11 pinkeclipse
thank you so much for updating!
3/9/2009 c10 11KT-ImmortalIncarnate
Ah! Yay! update with another chapter soon kay? I'm rather enjoying this plot twist. It's okay if you don't know where to go, just let it play out in different directions in you mind, then follow through with the best ones. I like how Adam seems to want more of a relationship, and how Daimon keeps showing up in her sleep. Maybe he's trying to communicate?

I really do hope you finish this story because I can't wait for the part where she talks with the devil...

Good luck, sorry for not reviewing in awhile, I've been busy. Writing my own weird manga-esque stories. They just come to me eh?

ImmortalIncarnate
2/16/2009 c10 pinkeclipse
thanks for updating!
2/6/2009 c9 OnMyWayToGettingLost
You should continue with this story! I know how hard it gets towards the middle but I'm positive that you can do it. It will turn out fabulous.
1/22/2009 c9 Holly
You want a review, here you go. I do love the story you have started and I believe you should continue it. But I sure hope that you plan to stray away from Twilight a bit more. This is sounding like you took the story of twilight and changed the supernatural creature and little details. It mirrors twilight to much for you to really say that you fully wrote this story yourself. I would continue if only to prove me wrong. I like your writing, it's not overly sappy and quick and your characters are interesting. Kepp up the good work.
1/22/2009 c9 Sadie
This story is GREAT! I can't wait for the next update!
1/21/2009 c9 pinkeclipse
thank you!
12/26/2008 c8 OnMyWayToGettingLost
Hurray! Good chapter. I got a little confused with the time. How long has it been since Damion left?
12/24/2008 c1 pinkeclipse
love the story! read up to where you are now, chapter 7. it was a little confusing at first, still is a little, but i do love it! please continue writing!
12/24/2008 c2 pinkeclipse
thank you for the chapter!
12/24/2008 c3 pinkeclipse