for When breathing isn't enough

11/4/2008 c3 4pandasXrobots
'staggered forward and opened the door...' more? more? NO! how could you do this? so deceitful! wahh! oh my goodness! you put me on the edge and just let me fall! haha! joking.

aw chase. too bad you didn't turn around and leave. ;D can't wait for the next chapter! (like always)
11/4/2008 c3 I Don't Do Sadness
Le gasp! Will this be the end of Sam and Chase and the beginning of... something else? Anyway, lovely chapter like always. I loved how you had Riley confront Chase.
11/4/2008 c2 pandasXrobots
oh my gosh! i love them already in love with your characters.. once again. except Sam, he's not meant to be loved. (aww...)

my goodness! i was so glad this came out like, the next day right after i read it. thank YOU!
11/3/2008 c2 koerle
Okay, so Sam really is the asshole he seems like in the first chapter.

I am seeing wher you want to take this story. But some reactions seem a little premature to me:

Riley's reaction to Chase seems a little much to me. Not all of his behaviour, but especially his final thought: "One way or another, he was going to get the answers he needed. Chase deserved more than what he was getting out of life."

Personally I think it's a little heavy that he's thinking about what somebody deserves. But perhaps that's because I'm not a mushy feeling.

And then Sams reation to Chases remark " “It was okay, I had three lessons with this one teacher. He takes most of my classes.” A smile somehow worked its way onto his mouth, warmth flooding him. “He really likes my writing.” "

Why does Sam overreact like that? And why does Chase just take that?

Perhaps a little history lesson on the two would explain why Chase accepts that behaviour.

I really like this story so far, and I can't wait to see where you will be taking it!
11/3/2008 c2 I Don't Do Sadness
Must resist the urge to kick Sam! Poor Chase! Riley will be his Prince Charming though, right? Anyway, I cannot wait to see what happens next!
11/3/2008 c1 koerle
Great start of a new story. You already have all of my attention.

I really want to see more of the cute professor. And I want to know more of the boyfirend. Is he a little jealous and does he claim chase a little too much? Or is he just being cute?

I'll just jump to chapter two now... :)
11/2/2008 c1 1Mishtery
Nice. Really enjoying this, I can't wait to see where it goes.
11/2/2008 c1 I Don't Do Sadness
You know, this sounds like it's going to be really good! And I liked your other story 'The silence that follows.'
11/2/2008 c1 4pandasXrobots
it's all so good. so good, so good. until sam just HAD to mark his territory. i dont like him. but then again, i claim some of my friends too. but that's another story.

oh yes! another wonderful story coming from you!
11/2/2008 c1 ricemidget
O... yaoi goodness 83 can't wait to read more of the story!
145 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10