for When breathing isn't enough

10/7/2013 c1 EPuppy
First chapter and im guessing this is gonna be one of my fav fics:3 I love it
1/30/2013 c15 Guest
Please tell me there will be a sequel? This story is amazing! You're such a talented writer!
8/21/2012 c15 2Ryuji Akuma
OH MY GREAT GOODNESS THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY! I AM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS AND I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE HOMOPHOBIC PRICK AND THE ABUSIVE ASSHOLE! Amazing story. I FRACKING LOURVE RILEY AND CHASE. I don't like Chase's mom thoough, or her boyfriend.
1/11/2012 c15 JJ
Very nice! Riley and Chase are wonderful together, their sequel would be real great.
1/2/2012 c15 CedricHarryForTheWin
This was truly beautiful! :D
12/26/2011 c2 1Saphireanime
my god Chase is an idiot. i don't care if you love Sam, dump him, puta restraining order on him, I've done it myself it isn't hard!
11/24/2011 c15 Nique13
Great story! I wish there was a sequel to this.
11/9/2010 c15 Copper Octopus
Ek! I loved this! Mucho loveness I feel! Made me cry at the end! lol
10/13/2010 c15 Junjou-Angel
aw this is just TOO cute!

haha you keep saying "not edited sorry!" but

sometimes not edited is better :D

it really did not need editing!

i love this story so much!

your "silence that follows as well"

lol both today hehe that they are both amazing!

im gonna check out your other fics aswell now :p x
8/29/2010 c15 xNotxSoxInnocentx
Great story.

Just wish it had been longer.
7/15/2010 c10 1LateNightTurtle
oh wow Sam. u r SOO nice. "i forgive you for cheating on me with that man"! ASSHOLE! it should be "please forgive me for cheating on you with a blonde slut!" but it wouldnt matter anyway! chase is happy without u! :D . . . . .

o.e im taking this story way too seriosuly. . .
7/15/2010 c2 LateNightTurtle
please tell me sam ends up dying at the end! i would fully appreciate it!
7/15/2010 c1 LateNightTurtle
wow, Sam seemed sweet when he first entered the story, but then the end of the chapter jsut made me hate him. i hate control freak bf/gf's who dont like their bf/gf associating with other people. this story WILL be good. i just know it! :D
7/13/2010 c4 Linnt
A breath was sharply drawn in when his eyes saw the mess of Sam's neck. "Jesus."

when your wrote Sam's neck i think you meant to say Chase's neck. that would make a lot more sense.

you some time mix up Sam and Chase's name in some context but nonetheless it's still understandable.

going on to read chapter 4.
7/13/2010 c2 Linnt
i'm a little confuse about Chase age, you wrote that he is 16 but why is he in college and not high school?

love the story by the way, i fear for Chase's safety.
145 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »