for When breathing isn't enough

7/5/2010 c15 1Ben Tramsami
That was such a sweet ending! I read too many stories with sad endings so this was like a breath of fresh air for me. Thanks for that. Keep writing! You're a good author!
3/29/2010 c15 1Raiya-shi
Thanks for the up on this story as well! Twas fun to read ^-^
3/25/2010 c15 adioseveryone
that was really good. i'm glad they ended up together. this was really well written.
2/3/2010 c15 10Amelie Elizabeth - Creative
Wow. What can I say... yet another genius book! I cried when Chase had to go back to his house... the characters are so amazing it is unbelievable :) x ily x
10/31/2009 c15 2Night's-Freedom
HI!

Oh how I adore this story! It's brilliantly written and just so damn entertaining. They're SO cute together!

I'm glad there was a happy ending :) All sotries should end happy :)

Well, I hope u have a gd week!

BYE!

x x x
9/3/2009 c15 4Winter Evoleht
lovely! just lovely!
2/21/2009 c1 tessa
I've just finished reading all three of your stories! And you're completely fantastic, amazing, awesome, and any other adjectives that describes awesomeness ;)

You really develop your characters well, so they seem like real people. And the plots are interesting and there is never a dull moment!

I must insit you write another yaoi story! please :)
2/16/2009 c15 tessahawthorne
Awesome possum! i love your work, this story had amazing characters and a great plot. write more =]
2/13/2009 c15 i-see-faeries
Aw, I was scared they weren't going to get their happy ending! But gosh, what can I say? I love this. I love Chase and I love Riley. Both totally adorable!
1/19/2009 c15 Language Lover
Wow. That was such a good story. There was so much action and sadness and drama and angst and all that good stuff in a 15 chapter story. It was amazing. I'm glad you completed it. I really loved reading it and it was amazing. It made me feel so sad, but then so happy at the end. Totally amazing.
12/23/2008 c15 cobraqueen17
I did silly and added it to alert so ignore that. Anyway the story was very good.
11/27/2008 c15 3PyroTech
E! I love the story ^^
11/27/2008 c12 PyroTech
no! Riley!
11/27/2008 c9 PyroTech
This chapter creeped me out for two reasons...Sam is starting to get a little creepy, for one and for the second...Tasha is my name...I don't see that in stories often... ^^
11/27/2008 c4 PyroTech