for When breathing isn't enough

11/19/2008 c15 6Shadowed and Shattered
Very good story. I was kinda scared that Riley wasn't going to wake his happy butt up there for a bit, but he just couldn't leave Chase alone, could he? Anyway, sweet story. Nice writing. Good ending. :)
11/19/2008 c15 Hyperbole23
WOW, WOW, WOW!

That is one amazing story. I love it. Chase and Riley are so amazing and sweet, I LOVE them!

This story was just so awesome. The characters were very well done, and the plot line. just, wow. That's one hell of a story.

I can't wait to see your next story.

~onesongglory23~
11/18/2008 c15 1LunaSerena
omygosh i cried! thank you for writing such an awesome, touching, super cute story! i enjoyed it so much and i am excited to read more from you :)
11/16/2008 c15 1Mishtery
That was amazing~

Ugh, my links always seem to have issues. I hope this works? It might be that it's private... My visitor pw is "heywin" if it helps.

http:/i16./albums/b49/Kippy98/owned.png
11/16/2008 c15 I Don't Do Sadness
AW! Perfect ending!
11/16/2008 c15 4pandasXrobots
Such a peaceful ending.

-metaphorical teardrop-

so awesome. man, it's sad this had to come to an end.

but everything turned out great.

i dont know, your stories are always great. hopefully when the next comes out, i'll be around for that one too. haha!
11/16/2008 c15 2Rae Simmons
What? It's over? No... no epilogue? I can't believe it's over! Aw... This is so being favorited. It's so bittersweet.
11/16/2008 c15 Jester08
Amazing ending! Keep it up! ^_^
11/16/2008 c15 Leanne
ah i loveitloveitloveit :D:D:D:D:D

i had this horrible feeling that riley wasnt going to wake up...

then i remembered that thing you told me in the common room about 'you shouldnt kill off main characters in romance novels'. yay he's alive :D

loved it :D

x
11/16/2008 c15 23firestar267
yay, the ending they ALL deserved :)

very well written story, well done, thanks for the great read.

i will be happy to read anything else you do :)
11/16/2008 c14 koerle
Wow. Sam certainly is capable to inflickt a lot of drama. I feel bad for Riley, and Chase. Getting caught up in this.
11/15/2008 c14 1Mishtery
Ah golly. No... and also yes for Sam being owned?

Speaking of Sam being owned, our fist fight was epic:

http:/i16./albums/b49/Kippy98/owned.png
11/15/2008 c14 2Rae Simmons
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes, please? Oh shit, oh shit. What? Poor Chase. Poor Riley! Aw... ((LOVE))
11/15/2008 c14 1VandySKYXBridge
LOL! I love the comment you left. It was another AMAZING chapter! and I hope u keep it coming. I hope sam get;s what coming to him.
11/15/2008 c14 Leanne
OMG I LOVED IT :D

and by worst i meant you're cliffhangers are brilliant ;)

sam is so horrible but i love riley so much, even though he was in complete agony he still saved him!

LOVEIT :D ly x