for Play With Fire

9/11/2017 c17 Guest
This story is LIFE! First u was skeptical but I'm glad I read it.
Shame it took me nine years to find it
2/5/2017 c9 no onw
its great why don't you update more?
4/6/2016 c17 Guest
I hope all is well with you. This is a complex and wonderfully written text. Please do update. This story and others like have served as a distraction a happy one from the stuff of life. Wondering what will happen with Peyton and Riley. Will he find out about the baby? Is Riley going to die? Foreshadowing in previous chapter seem to lead to that with her dream of Peyton and their daughter seeing her but Peyton unable to hear her call his name. Please do update
12/8/2015 c17 chipsnhow
Wow, just wow.
10/24/2014 c17 Guest
Please update love this complex story
10/16/2013 c1 JFJD
This is a good start. I like the plot and the characters. The deputy was interesting. There are some grammatical and spelling errors. Looking forward to reading more.
8/17/2013 c6 Otp
Great chapter
8/17/2013 c1 Otp
Great first chapter
7/7/2013 c17 Kkhanyi007
PLEASE complete this!ITS BEAUTIFUL!Original!breathtaking:)
4/27/2013 c17 Roma V
I beg of you please complete this story, you can't build it up to this point and not finish it. This is by far the freshest,scariest and complex love story I've ever read. Love all the way from South Africa!
12/17/2012 c17 3bambi4real
You said you would right more. There was never a ch 18. Are you stopping this story indefinitely or is it simply a hiatus until your work load reduces. I would also note it has been more than 3 years since your last update, if you were a second year, by now you should have graduated.
218 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »