for To Love a Loser

4/4/2009 c6 12Ryette
!

:O

Me oh my, this is my favorite chapter yet ;)

I don't really have much else to say...

But, I did LOVE that last little paragraph. The last sentence was quite clever :)

Update soon! Or I might start stalking you through my computer...

-Ryette
4/4/2009 c6 kepteinen
Well, you're certainly not bad at smut. So yay, smooching! And damn, it's like "*KISS* SORRY MISTAKE." "*MAKEZ OUT* SORRY MISTAKE." "*FUCKZ* SORRY MISTAKE." Sigh.
4/4/2009 c6 Feel The Waltz
Ahh, i must say, i emjoy your smut practicing story. :D I look forward to your next update. :)
4/4/2009 c6 ash
that was pretty awesome...i love how they are with each other... so yeah i like your plan ;) update soon
4/4/2009 c6 meep
Do you still need to practice? That was so hot, I nearly salivated.
4/4/2009 c6 Pundit
Oliver is a butt nut. I like Felix way more. :p Thanks for updating! Great writing, totally worth the wait.
4/4/2009 c6 1Satan's Angelic Mistress
Writing-with-no-real-plan is always the best (for reading AND writing), as long as the person doesn't utterly suck. [=

Which, you don't.

Also, why is there no awesome template for reviews this time? =[ Had to THINK about what to say this time (well not really, it was a sort of natural response, but stil)...

Oh Oliver. So oblivious.
4/4/2009 c6 MidnightLunar
hahahha that was so hotXD loveitloveitloveit! omg Oliver and Felix are so cuteXD i love themXD gogogo more!
4/3/2009 c6 imaginary loon
Jeez Louis, that was frigging hot.
4/3/2009 c6 Eneris
love the story so far! please continue. i guess oliver just couldn't control himself around felix.
4/3/2009 c6 4runaway sheet
This wa sa great f-ing update.

I like this no-plot thing, I think.. Actually..

Even then, this is so well written, you knew that though, and they finally .. . . .. smut, ehehe.

No complains about you practicing your skills in thiss story. Still, Felix is back into sad mode- noo-oo-o! I like Felix a lot. K, update. and then get cracking on Quintessential
4/3/2009 c6 lhbui2001
Dear Milk Bottle,

I have been awaiting updates on this story and what a spectacular update it was. I hope you'll continue to find inspiration to update more frequently and continue to get us all hot and bothered with Felix's and Oliver's attraction for each other.
4/3/2009 c6 Le1chi
Omg! They're totally misunderstanding each other! xD;
4/3/2009 c6 Poptart Guava King
I think...yay for the update! Woohoo! My god Oliver and his DENIAL... I pity Felix. You and your sadistic nature will ruin him! *shakes head*

I think that if you make this your smut practicing story...then i will give you an internet muffin...:D
4/3/2009 c6 Kazoua
Amazing chapter, well, even if it was a bit heated for a good chunk of it. But that's what makes the two so interesting. All sexual desires and repressed-ness and such. Haha
1,131 « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »