for A Perfect Crime

8/23/2010 c4 InnocentHell
Please please please update this story. It is extremely intriguing and I am really drawn to the dark side hinted at.
11/1/2009 c4 Heartbreaker10
*sigh..* no more? :(
5/21/2009 c4 Resplendence
I see it's been awhile since you last updated, I hope you didn't lose motivation. This story has so much potential. I am digging the dark under layer to this story. Hopefully you'll update soon, it's rare to find a story that is enrapturing as yours. Don't give up!
4/27/2009 c4 CATpuccino
I can't believe that I just found out you write a new story.

It's a great one. It kept me hooked while I should have been studying.
2/1/2009 c4 Laylalee
oh poo. update soon! this story is so intriguing.
1/22/2009 c4 6summers-end
So many tidbits...I feel like I just need one more piece of information and I'll piece it all together.

Can't wait for the aftermath so please update soon!

summers-end
1/21/2009 c4 6C. Chen
i just wanted to say that i loved your last story and was waiting forever for you to start something knew. and so far i really like what yuo have here. All the characters are very tangible. I can feel the force behind Laith's anger. the many different problems/pressures in his life propell him through the piece so far. can't wait for the next chapter =)
12/31/2008 c4 1Cataleia
Um, I was really pleased to see that you were writing again. I absolutely love this story, and while I am a little disappointed you didn't complete NaNoWriMo, I am still satisfied because I *know* you'll update this. (:

Please update soon! I would love to know what dirty little secret of Richard Laith is keeping! And - Laith is a hottie. D:
12/25/2008 c4 1glamoureste
Very intriguing.

I have to say, I love it.

Update soon!
12/10/2008 c4 waterndream
you haven't updated and i'm getting worried. Not that I pressurize you into updating or anything but just don't give up on this promising story ok! well, and hv a nice day!
11/28/2008 c4 Gigi
yay update!
11/22/2008 c4 Jess
Awee I love the story!

Ugh I kindof hate Maribel probably b/c I would love Laith and Ava together and not Mari and Laith but I know Laith is doing it to get back at Adrian. I really am curious about the past scandals and I hope Laith and Ava get closer somehow in the future. Amazing as always :)
11/20/2008 c1 Inspired
Great Start!

I was just wondering if the name 'Valencia Heights' had anything to do with 'Wuthering Heights' and whether or not the story has anything to do with the whole culture vs. chaos debate?
11/20/2008 c4 inkheart
i love this chapter! Laith sounds like such a hottie. Randall is good too, typical politician? But Maribel DOES seem to be forgetting Adrian rather easily. Oh well, it makes for a good plot! I love it! keep writing!
11/20/2008 c4 waterndream
hey, this story is very promising. I swear it will get great popularity if it continues to get better like this :))
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »