for Runaway

3/13/2010 c1 26Mirabella
Intriguing and well presented, i love the elusiveness! :)
1/10/2009 c1 2dragonflydreamer
Really nice piece. I've read a lot of poems about writer's block, but yours is by far the most imaginative. It uses personification and conceits very beautifully.

The flow is also very good. Reading through this a few times, I can't find any lines that don't fit.

[He laughs in my face as I want him back] I love this line. I'm sure all the writers around this site can relate to the feeling.

[I wish him here forever] The phrasing here seems a bit odd. I'd suggest "I wish he'd stay forever" but you used "he" in the next line... You could probably come up with something much better than me.

Great work! :D
12/28/2008 c1 91Simply Relative
Very powerful words, pieced together beautifully. I love it especially because I feel I can relate to the feelings you describe.
11/11/2008 c1 94AK the Twilight
Aside from the whole Antarctica reference, I found this to be surreal and enigmatic. The poem felt driving, it felt like it had a power reaching out. The analogy to Antarctica just seemed to break the emphasis on desperation. The moon reference, on the other hand, felt well placed and equally dream-like. The "sleeping in craters" line was particularly well written.

This is a great work, incongruities aside, and retains the strengthened sense of struggle that the words define. Overall, good job.