for Something Unexpected

1/9/2009 c8 12hellosunshinee
very good :) cant wait to meet jake!
1/9/2009 c8 1Jevanminx
OMG, he, he kissed her, wow, that was unexpected so I congratulate you. Well done.

JM
12/26/2008 c7 3Duuude
The thing btwn Sarah and Heather was kind of big actually? I mean Heather's head over heels and Sarah doesn't seem like the type to do that. I, for one, was shocked.

Ah. Yes, I can't wait 'til you introduce Jake. He seems really interesting already.

Callum certainly was ... interesting this chapter. I think I kind of like him. He's full of himself sure, but he's still pretty nice... for a guy like him. XD

Anyway, this is getting juicier by the chapter. I cannot wait for the next update. Seriously.

Do I thrive off of drama? Probably. So I hope there's a lot of it in the next chapter.

I can't wait to meet Jake! Wee! Hahaha. Am I overexcited? XD

I think the subtle input of last names was awesome. I still don't know how to insert the last names for my characters. I mean, no one knows the MC's last name. That's kind of weird, don't you think?

I'll just add it in during roll call or something. XD

I'm a lazy writer. I know. =)

Update soon!
12/26/2008 c6 Duuude
Some more juiciness! XD

Something between Jordan and Heather, eh? Hm. Interesting, very interesting.

Ahahaha. Skye's so hilarious. That's so me. I did that once, the guy's hot let's watch! The movie sucked but the cast was amazing, if you know what I mean. *winkwink*

I like Sarah. She's pretty cool. I can't wait to find out about what happened between Sarah and Heather either. Sounds interesting. Does it involve Jordan?

I guess I'll have to see.
12/26/2008 c5 Duuude
Yes! And a glimpse into the actionn...

Jake and Callum? Hm. I have a feeling we're going to learn more about this.

Are we not?

I can only hope.

I see the action! Aw, Andy is soo cute. Have I said that already? It's great how she made such awesome friends. And Heather's crush on Callum is absolute hilarity.

I think you referred to Callum as Caleb once accidentally. =)
12/26/2008 c4 Duuude
Andy is so hilariously cute! I love how she keeps running away. Ah, it's just really, really cute. No wonder Heather calls her a kitten or whatever.

Okay, I'm starting to see her as a pet, I was thinking of how I wanted to pat her on the head and give her a cookie. XD

This is how I get when exposed to cuteness.

And gosh, Callum is unbearably cocky. He's so obsessed with himself. I guess he was joking but seriously, dude.

I want some action! Hahahaha. I'm impatient, sue me. I wonder what the "Something Unexpected" is?

Bated breath here. Bated breath.
12/26/2008 c3 Duuude
“Your just so different to most girls I know, your genuinely shy. You’re not doing that whole pretend to be all coy just to get the boy, and I like that.”

I shook my head. “I still don’t get why your laughing.” I replied.

There are those "yours" again. I'm sorry, I just hate it when people make that mistake. _

Am I grammar freak? It's okay, you can tell me. Hahaha.

Things are going well, it seems that Andy's figured Callum out. The whole being shy thing helps a lot actually because since you're so quiet yourself, you can see everyone for who they actually are.

I know since I'm so shy myself. Really though, the quiet ones are the ones you should look out for. That's another "they say" thing, right?

It's completely true. There are so many people I know things about and I'm sure they don't want me to know. Hahaha, it's not my fault I'm perceptive.

I bet you're scared to say things in public now. XD

Anyway, keep this up. It's turning out awesome and you've already written how many chapters? Seven!

I'll probably read all of them and review too. I know how fp-ers love the reviews. I do too. (hint hint)

Ahahaha. I am so obvious. Anyway, I love Andy. It's true about what Heather said, she's genuine. Genuine people rock.
12/26/2008 c2 Duuude
Aww. I think it's really cute that she really likes both her parents. You never see that in stories these days. It's always somehow angsty when it comes to the parents. For example, one died, they're never home, they're both dead, they hate their parents... there's always something. XD

Anyway. This chapter was very informative. You didn't specify that she was in the US before... At least I think you didn't because if you did, I didn't see it. You should do that, I guess?

And again some mistakes with contractions. "there" instead of "they're" and "your" instead of "you're".

I like the insight into Andy's life. I wonder if you're going to introduce that tall, dark, rugged guy that's Andy's type any time soon?

Yes? No? Hahaa. I guess I'll have to find out myself. On to the nex chapter...
12/26/2008 c1 Duuude
This is really good! I'm already interested in finding out what happens to Andy next! She's a great character and you portrayed her character perfectly. She's shy but not a bumbling stuttering fool, she's nice but not meek... she's average! It's something new. I like!

There were a few grammatical errors but nothing noticeable. Just "your" instead of "you're" once... that sort of thing.

I'm reading the next chapter now. . . BTW. I think this is pretty great for something that's not your style.
12/15/2008 c7 Heather1234

starting to annoy

me :]

UPDATE SOON.!
12/15/2008 c7 1Jevanminx
Oh so that's what the big fight was about. I'd like to ask Sarah why she did it too. And Callum is definitely up to something fishy.

JM
12/15/2008 c7 Blue Enigma
Wait did I miss something...whos jake? o.o

Sheesh I know I dont pay attention when people talk

But now I don't pay attention when I read? O.o

Whats Callum up to?

Anyways update asap
12/14/2008 c7 2righthere431
Well I mean it's typical of girls to fight over a guy but hey... I won't judge lol
12/14/2008 c7 12hellosunshinee
I like it, keep it up! :)
12/13/2008 c6 2righthere431